Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Burqa Hijab Ban: Why I agree with Sarkozy

I agree with the French in calling for the ban of Burqa in public.

The French President Sarkozy in his address said:

"The burqa is not a religious sign, it's a sign of subservience, a sign of debasement _ I want to say it solemnly," he said. "It will not be welcome on the territory of the French Republic."

He couldn't be more right. Do you agree with this call for the ban of Burqa?

My only worry is that they will not include the niqab and it will just be the Burqa.

214ad643-4af7-43ed-8833-f4349f148bc7.jpg

Source

Salma   

What's the difference between Burqa and Niqab, I thought they are the same: The piece of cloth that cover your face.. Correct me if Iam mistaken..

If Monsieur Sarkozy doesn't like the niqab, well it's up 2 him, no one can fix the way he perceives the niqab. Anyway, if it is related to banning/stopping wearing the niqab in the Public French schools & universities or working places like departments and ministeries, I would keep quite and not argue about it and will call it "Internal Issue", and as a result, the muslim who can't tolerate this banning can leave the country or remove it, coz Niqab is not compulsory in Islam afterall. However, if Sarkozy is referring to banning niqab in whole France (from F to E), including preventing muslim women who are not studying in French schools/ universities and don't work in official departments from wearing the niqab, then I guess he is mad....

STOIC   

Where I'm from they do funny business with Burqa :mad: .I totally don't agree with the article about the radicalization of black muslims in Philly, but when you have ****** like this putting sisters in harms way you will be ticked off! My Imam adressed the issue.

Radical among Us

nuune   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

"

214ad643-4af7-43ed-8833-f4349f148bc7.jpg

Look at this picture, one lady looks angry, stressed, frustrated, and entertaining herself with some music to get over her depressed and stressed life,

Now look the other lady, the lady is smiling, done her bit of shoppin, enjoyin herself.

It is clear which outfit needs to be banned if humanity were to be saved, of course the stressed human being lookin angry needs to be rooted out from the face of the earth so that we can live happy life.

Salma   

^^ How did u know the other lady is smiling?!! :D Do u read between lines

Stoic: It has nothing to do with Burqa or niqab, the radicals will wear masks, or anything else to show their hate and criminal souls....

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

I agree with the French in calling for the ban of Burqa in public.

The French President Sarkozy in his address said:

quote:

"The burqa is not a religious sign, it's a sign of
subservience, a sign of debasement
_ I want to say it solemnly," he said. "It will not be welcome on the territory of the French Republic."

He couldn't be more right.
Do you agree with this call for the ban of Burqa?

My only worry is that they will not include the niqab and it will just be the Burqa.

care to elaborate on the bold bits ?

Zulfa, the only difference is the Burqa is a total lockdown style, where as the Niqab looks like a woman's Ski Mask

Besides, the debate is just starting, nothing is written on stone and today President Sarkozy expressed his support.

But because the French have started debate, it does not mean that we can't have our own conversation.

Come to think of it, this is a sad day for muslims all over the world when the French are having a debate that concerns people of muslim faith (excluding geeljire), especially women who should have been front and centre of this discussion, instead Sarkozy is speaking on behalf of our women.

Speaking of Geelka, the geele brothers seem to be out in full force caawa, how about that? Familiar territory boys eh? A mask debate of all things. Does the Burqa remind you of the day you boys will strap a belt all over your bodies in route to paradise.

Aside from that geelka, I know where you are heading. You want to make this topic 'us' Vs "them" issue and it isn't. I asked you a simple question, kindly answer my question or move out of the way.

Do you agree with the French's proposal for banning the Burqa or do you disagreE? If the ladder, support your argument.

As for Nuune, here is a Modern day Niqab worn by Lil Kim:-

1_lil-kim-burqa.jpg

Care to read this lady's facial expression since u are such an expert?

or the real Burqa also known as afghan women attire, found here:-

IMG_0056-705316.JPG

and here is another example of Niqab:-

003618-three-piece-niqab.jpg

The frenchy wacko is brainless. why does he want to punish just the muslim women! Anybody wears what clothes their religion says to wear.

He should do his job and try to fix the countries problems like employment and helping the immigrants get their fare share.

Origanally posted by
LayZie G.

Come to think of it, this is a sad day for muslims all over the world when the French are having a debate that concerns people of muslim faith (excluding geeljire), especially women who should have been front and centre of this discussion, instead Sarkozy is speaking on behalf of our women.

Speaking of Geelka, the geele brothers seem to be out in full force caawa, how about that? Familiar territory boys eh? A mask debate of all things. Does the Burqa remind you of the day you boys will strap a belt all over your bodies in route to paradise.

Aside from that geelka, I know where you are heading. You want to make this topic 'us' Vs "them" issue and it isn't. I asked you a simple question, kindly answer my question or move out of the way.

Do you agree with the French's proposal for banning the Burqa or do you disagreE? If the ladder, support your argument.

abti as they used to say "either put up or shut up !" stop waffling all over the place.

your thread title says "Why I agree with Sarkozy" but your post so far is very lacking

either support your views i.e that the niqaab is a sign of subservience, a sign of debasement .. copying/pasting and/or cheerleading ( "He couldn't be more right" ) is no way to present your argument.

ps: you get no extra points for the over the top melodrama and the distasteful & unnecessary pictures you are trying to hide your weak arguments with.

all in all im not impressed, but im willing to give you another chance .. The floor is yours

N.O.R.F   

^She is asking for it to be banned!

LG, is this a matter of taste (you find it unfashionable, lacking modernity, not in line with today's secular states etc) or is it because you think hijab and burqa is not necessary for Muslimahs?

FatB   

has anybody seen duce bigalo male gigolo the sequel?

the seen with the lady with vale? Every time i see a woman with a face vale that image comes to mind....