Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Burqa Hijab Ban: Why I agree with Sarkozy

^ The West's approach to Muslims is hyporitical. On the one hand they they advocate for freedom of choice ( including freedom of religous practice ) and yet they see fit to 'guide' the Muslim on how she should dress.

As for your dislike for the Niqaab Lazie G, note that this your own personal opinion and dislike, u cannot expect to impose your opinion on others.

Johnny B   

LG, Abti,

The individual Arab female is demanded by her man to cover , hence the veil is forced on alot of women because of men's needs, and nothing whatsoever is religious about that. ;)

North, why aad oops u dhehee?

You dont have an opinion, you never did. IF you had an opinion, you would answer the following questions ya north.

What is your take on the Burqa issue? Should muslims conform to secular values?

and what is your take on Burqa?

Aaliyyah   

How can someone be forced to dress in a way they dnt want to? specially in France? ...of course the answer is they chose to.... you ppl just dnt want to admit...if anything girls who wear tight *** clothes or half revealing clothes wear it to please a man...

its so sad walahi to see Muslims encouraging the veil to be banned.

personally i dnt wear niqaab and I think its optional. But, those who chose to wear it have my full support. They are free to dress how they see fit..

salaam

N.O.R.F   

LG, what are secular values? Does it include FREEDOM OF RELIGION by any chance?

No need to discuss the Burqa when your calls for embracing secular values includes embracing FREEDOM OF RELIGION. Ee by gum, as we saw up norf.

You seem timid LG. Not like you.

JB,

Abti, you are right in that Burqa has a negative connotation and it never did nor will it ever be remembered for anything more the harsh domestic acts committed against afghan women by the taliban regime.

North, the philosophy behind secularism is rationale and logic and neither one is associated with the Burqa.

PS: answer my questions or stop wasting space

Johnny B   

Abti, he never did , have own opinion that is , he is so used to pulling legs he finds a leg in every thread. Not my Niece's , I say.

Abti, Qaldankan, ani iyo Ngonge no daa.

:D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

LG, Abti,

The individual Arab female is demanded by her man to cover , hence the veil is forced on alot of women because of men's needs, and nothing whatsoever is religious about that.
;)

And you did a poll of Burqa wearers in France?