Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Why is the SOL chatroom Empty???

Khayr   

Salamad walaayal,

I know everybody was crying for another SOL chatroom, so now that it has be revived, why is it emptyyyy???

Don't be shy now come on in and I think only

REGISTERED SOL USER NAMES should be used so that we don't spend 30min of every hr trying to find out who is who ;)

Fi Amanillah

I agree with you khayr, some people tend to use different/undercover nicknames just to abuse and insult other members.

Furthermore, I think only registered users should be allowed to even view the forum topics but hey that’s just me :D

It is only up one day. Let people get used to it. Besides, last time I checked, there were 17 nomads chatting.

The chat has the same moderators as the forum plus Nuune.

One thing that helps is to stay there logged in. Just open and work with a different browser window. If you check and leave, and everyone does that, the room will always be empty. You will hear a sound that someone has entered the room. That is my tip.

Tuujiye   

LoooooooooL...Libaaxa Jamatutu waa laga qeeliyey yaah..lool..gabdhaha hada garbahaada ee kusoo ooyeen maa anaga aa noogu sheekeenee yaah..shaxaari maafiyo waaxid..lol..

Laakiin sxb Chatka halaga dhigo sida meelaha kale..magacyo kale yaa lagu isticmaalin..magaca aa ku tahay SOL bas hala isticmaalo..pasword iyo user name ka dhiga...Xalay maraxoo aa aniga shaatiyaasheeda xirnaa nooh..fiyoore aa lagu daadinaaye qashin camal..saas ma i anfaceeso ani nooh...he is a tiiiiiiiiiiif...

Wareer Badanaa!!

Buuxo   

^^^ i dont think so, i forget this thing has chatroom, come on in i will entertain you...

i go there in the afternoons my time and there are usually ppl there..!

yesterday, i was chatting with cara, Cons, pucca and abc...but they didnt know it was me.

i was logged in as R-man...! they didnt recgonize me!! lool :confused: