Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

THIS TOPIC IS FOR CIYAAL XAMAR!

Wiilo   

Its about time to talk about Xamar maaan,,,thanks dear

representing Holwadaag (born in Holwadaag but raise in Yaaqshiid close to warshadaha) kinda neighbors huh :confused: :D soo dhawaw bun iyo canbuulo or Qaxwo qaraar iyo moos bukooni ;):Dsmile.gif Also kinda grew up boondheere, Hodon, Holwadaag,, but this is another story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Go figure:.............

J.Lee   

Originally posted by Jilaato_Cambo:

I'm representing Hurwaay, (suuqa xoolaha) warshada baastada akteeda

War balaayo! We might of been neighbors, who knows? If you remember seeing a little "cute" girl running around with cloth diapers on :eek: just so you know that was probably me......

I was born in Waabari but lived/grew up in Suuqa xoolaha.

BOB   

Born in Jannaa Cabdalla just the opposite of Xaliimo Caddeey few blocks from Beer Xaane the North West of Buulo Xaaji just in front of Kulbiyoow which is situated behind Cag Libaax but grew up in Af Madoow and went to Af Madoow Primary school then went to Khookhaani where I attended Khookhaani High School and later on to Khookhaani University where I graduated with a distinction.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Laba-X   

Used to Live in

Wardhiigley, Hodan and Madina depending on the time of the year! Most of my summers were spent in Ballidoogle

ka daa, i see reer waaberi here ( i better go get my mom.....thats her xaafad)

MsWord....u r from hurwaay/suuqaxoolaha as well? oh my god, girl 4rm now on u r my sister

i c wiilo representing dagmada hoolwadag...ciyaal xamar inta lee laga helaa. sis i was born in bilaajo carab, but we moved to hurwaay

raula   

alla magaacyaasha xaafadaha foolxumaa-maxaa suuqa xoolaha iyo makiinada baastada isku keene :eek: . Mansha la yiri makiinada cajiinka ey airboorka kuutaale icon_razz.gif I guess I shouldn't be suprised once I see geel oo airboorka daaqayaan :D kidding. Is there xafaad ya yiraahdo Hodan :confused: that's where my family resided N'wayz.

dawoco   

My neighbourhood was yaaqshiid the fourth house from hotel al xarameeyn just of jidka sodonka.

Who knows, maybe i'll find gabdhihi i bully gareey jireen :D those were the happy days smile.gif

nuune   

posted by BOB

then went to Khookhaani where I attended Khookhaani High School and later on to Khookhaani University where I graduated with a distinction.

Just like me, I went to Taabto Community College where I studied sociology, but earlier that, I was in Khookhaani but then decided to come to Taabto for higher studies, degree.