the North West of
Buulo Xaaji
just in front of
Kulbiyoow
which is situated behind Cag Libaax but grew up in
Af Madoow
and went to Af Madoow Primary school then went to
Khookhaani
where I attended Khookhaani High School and later on to Khookhaani University where I graduated with a distinction.

Peace, Love & Unity. [/QB]

:D

Ciyaal Waaberi

What can I say..Ciyaal Waaberi asali... Bayzaani abkiis iyo abkowgiis..If you aint Ciyaal waaberi and u didnt feast at baar jilbo jabsi!!!

cheers

Som@li   

akhyaarta waa la idin salaamay dhamaantiin,

sow Reer xamar baa meesha ka buuxa smile.gif ,aniga meeshaasi waa iga gubatay? redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Born in Banadir Hospital, lived in Holwadaag, then KM4 by the airport for the last 5yrs before we left Somalia...

I remember we used to live by the Airport as well

Qac Qaac   

Glasseyegirl, close born in Madina Hospital.. raised in Hodan near kaase balbalaare, xerta ka soo sokee near the masjid raxmah...

I dont miss that place! man, why everthing there makes makes u cry out for mercy from the bloody wariiri to the thorns!! to the icky homies who thought when they splash sand on my face that i am done fighting!! i use to hunt them down when when they are alone and mash them with a big stick!

i was there in the late 80s for a yr and i was jailed 3xs!! the police in casa popluara knew me by name i never went to jail in my life in 4 different continents!!

this all started when i kept on walked a fox called shadiya to home daily!! hey, i had it then when i was in elementary!! i miss the jalito she use to buy me!! u remember the red, green, yellow ones!! hey she offered!

oh! i remember looking at her in class and we both just starting smiling from coast to coast!! now that was natural yall!! no material things or anything else just as natural as it can be!!

some how i dont know to this day where she is!!

Wiilo   

J_C

i c wiilo representing dagmada hoolwadag...ciyaal xamar inta lee laga helaa. sis i was born in bilaajo carab, but we moved to hurwaay

Dawaco

My neighbourhood was
yaaqshiid
the fourth house from hotel al xarameeyn just of jidka sodonka.

waa xaafaddayda sxb,,,,

Waxaan ku dhashay Isbitaal Banaadir markaas reerkayga waxay deganaayeen Hoolwadaag but waxaan uguurnay Yaaqshiid (Suuqa Juungal) , close to the Warshadaha,,,I remember waxaan banooni ku cayaari jirnay warshada baastada horteeda.

Walaalahay ayaa daganaa Shaleeno Xaawo Taako akteeda close to Iskuul fiiftiimay , close to Villa Soomaaliya ,,,I remember playing ball Degmada gadaasheeda.....

Hooyaday iyo dhammaan walaalahayd ayaa ku dhashay bilaajo carab deganaane illaa hooyaday uu aabahay ka guursaday,,,,,

Saabir   

Born in buulo elaay,raised near dayniile millitary camp smile.gif , Worked from age 10 as a Jeeble and ciyaal oolyo at KM4 near the petrol station.

Korrpt guess u still remember Boobe with his big knife.

Glass eyeGirl, Near Hasankiyaje's big building ! aha.

Woooooooooow ,,, alla meesha maxaa ka buuxa ,,, it is nice to hear Kaasa Balbalaaree ..

My place was just near the isgoyska ,,,, and don't forget to point the jardiinada ,, :D

This was da place i used 2 live most of the time but also lived in Beexani and Shiirkolo ,,