Sign in to follow this  
Haneefah

Thank You Reer Minnesota

Originally posted by Captivating_SouL:

quote: captivating-soul i bet i can do the Robot better then you (*_*) lol.

You sure Gentleman?...can't challenge wha you yet to see....lol riiiiiiiiitttteeee :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
okay, maybe not the Robot thing but you have nothing on me when it comes to the "Moonwalk" . :cool:

Adna   

salaam

To all of you i really had a good time with you specially the fun part. any how nafisa macaanto you're shuch sweat heart runtii i even told Big moma about you been here. Every one of you walaahi y'all are amazing and fun ppl to meet. Captivating_SouL,really nice and sweet sister and cool.Sitey-Manoogto , aka unique very gracious sis. imperial lady st paul chick ya'll are very amazing siste's, i can't emagine how nice it was to me meeting you guy's. i f i didn't mention any body that met walaahi i didn't forgot you i love you'all but i'm runing out of time cuz i'm @ work so, ya'll have good time @ school while i will not be in.

P.S Malaika sis you're very sweett and adorable, macaanto i wish if i could stick with you and your school but macaant i'm heading back home cuz mom is not doing well, so i dropped all my classes for this semmester. wish me good luck all of you in sha'alaah i will let u know the date i'm leaving.

Much love to all of you

First of all...from the bottom of ma heart...it was really nice to meet you guys..although i new most of you, it was nice meeting Nafisa,Asraa & Malikah for the first time, ya'll are cool ppl...

now let me tell you guys what my so called homegurls Aaliyah#10 & St.paul Chick did to me when all of us went out to eat....me over here gets up to go use the restroom(u know when u gotta go..u gotta go)and while i was gone my dear friends add A1steak sauce,tobasco hot sause, ketchup,hot pepper, salt e.t.c in my coke....poor me i come back, take ma seat and take a big sip out of ma drink...and that thing hit ma throat like fire..yeah...am gonna get u guys back for that..

Miz.Unique & impereal lady (my twin) it was nice seeing you guys again...hopefully i'll see ya'll again....

Captivating-soul , remember the car scene...who got ur back babygurl...

tamina , the sweatest person u couls ever meet...and pure at heart..

malaika ,markaa xalimayska iska daaftid...markas holla... :Dsmile.gif

hope i didnt forget anybody.... :cool:

It was really nice meeting u gurls...but let me break it down!

Mizz_Unique: *chanting* we want "Mizz_Unique" back. But I'm feelin' the new u! Anyways gurl wallahi u made me laugh to death. And hey let Malaika come to us...what she gonna do in Mankato :confused: Sorry about the hot sauce...I'm not gonna say who started it...but u can just guess..*wink wink*

Captivating_Soul: Abayoo it was really nice to meet u and u have a kind heart....so use it for good..I know u will. And gurl ur a good drive don't listen to what others say icon_razz.gif

Nafisa: It was good to meet u and ur very sweet and kind.

Imperial_Lady: Probably a little bit late now....but how's the car? But that didn't ruin the night....it was fun standing out in the wind in front of Somali's..lol ;)

Asraa: Kind and sweet gurl...keep doing what u doin'!

Malakia: Hey gurl...u are so nice...I don't know what to say...but don't GO to Mankato...lol. Gurl come over to the U I'll certainly wlcm u. :D

AngleEyes: Wallahi I had nothing to do with the whole drink situation. But I know somthin' was up...but it was for the time y'all put Tobasco sauce in my food redface.gif But it was all fun :D But u know u my gurl...see u on the steps of McKnight ;)

Aaliyah10: Nayaa...I don't know what to say about u...I knew u for a while now...but u my gurl. And I would play soccer with u..but tall people aren't good at it!

:D

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

this is unacceptable ladies, even thought i am in the twin cities, and bought my Tux , but no one invited me, how come.this get together must be included those of us who are eager to meet some of you, not to have relationship but just to see the good sisters in here, after all i was in Mpls, and no one invited me,LoL. So what will it be Huh.

c/salaam

biG mOm   

salaama calaykum

Nafisa sorry i'm too late .. I heard your visit after you left, my neice Asraa tald me how you're sweet, Nice and Samart, I'm Very Sorry to haven't met you yet, but, I saw you Next day in SomTv.. Maasha Allaah,, Glad to see you ;) .. thnks you for your special visit, ....Waiting Next meeting insha allaah.

woow! I didn't expect a lot of SOL live here"MN" , good to know that ... smile.gif some day we w'll see each other ...Insha allaah..

Haneefah   

Ladies...once again thank you all.

Malaika and Captivating...we are very much up for the challenge, idinka lee iskeena and you will get our special Canadian treatment...I assure you girls, it will top it all ;)

Miss Unique...You're not the only one trying to find the easy way out when it comes to med schools, I'll let you know more about McMaster and Ottawa university later Insha'Allah...believe me though...American schools are the easiest to get into.

Tamina, don't worry hon, they'll have the conference next year Insha'Allah...and you'll have to come with me cuz I don't wanna be the only Canadian there and have them put me on the spot like this year,lol. And btw...are you sure you wanna invite the boys next time...girl, something tells me that it just won't be as much fun :D ...boys, y'll know I still luv ya right ;)

Asraa...I'm so sorry about your mom sweetie, I hope she gets better and Insha'Allah we'll pray for her...good luck macanto.

Big mom...Thanks walaal, you're very kind and it would've been nice to meet you too xabibti. smile.gif ..DId you say you saw me on TV...ala anigaa, I was really pissed about that cuz I didn't know they were gonna air it on TV..they should really let the participants know about these things next time.

Waaq   

Damn!!! I was in Minny during the same time. You should give us brothas a chance to meet some good Somali ladies.

Xafsa   

Naayaada!!! I can;t believe I didn't get the chance to hang out with y'all!!! But as we all know it is your fault arranging a get together when you know I have work at 6Am the next morining!! :mad: :mad: !!! But your lucky I have a forgiving nature so all is forgiven!!!

NAfiisa CAdeey!!! Macaanto It was really nice seeing you at the conference...I would have stayed longer but girl you saw that I was a mess...I was lucky I got home safe!!! but Insha alaah I will come down to Koronto sometime and hit you up..ok?

Captivating soul-- I'm sorry I didn;t get the chance to meet you....I did get your salaam thru mizz unique thanks hon. You have my number holla at me sometime.

ST.paul chick---Macaanto at least ani iyo adi waa isla joognaa so we can meet anytime. And I am looking forward to that day.

Malaikah, asraa, mizz unique, imperial lady ADinka waa iska daalnay!!! I love you girls..y'all know that.

Asraa Macaanto I hope your mom gets better...waa usuu duceeynaa insha alaah.

Malaikah Yareey adi you need to either fix your phone or call ppl back...me and mizz unique waa kugu daalnay!!!!! :mad:

1luv

MaLikah   

To make things more interesting, we should definitely do this again...only with the fellas included this time. Lol, yes guys, can I get anyone to second that?

Xafsa   

I second that! But I gotta warn you the minnesota guys are a bit...how should I say this....Scary!!! :D I'm joking...

Asraa...hon, sorry to hear that abayo..walaahi wish nothing but the best for yuo and your mom...inshallah she'll recover before its due.

AngelEyes...Gangsta...you always said you had my back but afta tha whole bit...i give you mad props..seriously thou lay low aight before em retards get peeps afta you while am away oolool..but on the real...muah muaaaaaaah n more muah.

St.PaulChika..thanx luv, oh and dont worry about my driving...i got it checked....its crazy but next time dont worry i'll make sure not to scuurr you ..just make sure to strap ya set aight...cuz its gonna get bumpy lol. if you up for it ;)

Nafisa...hon, inshallah am check out the T soon so stay in touch yaah...good to have peeps diff. spots of the world cuz it pays off sooner or latah lool

FlyinStill...yaah i was really lookin forward to seein you but you bailed out on me..geez , forgive me but is that how the guests are treated? lol kiddin but inshallah dont worry we'll see each other if allah premits aight...and yah you got my # too so dont be shy from it aight.....oh it also Goes out to the rest of you who are privailged in having it ight :D:D kiddin...but stay in touch n beautiful ladies

Maliakah..allah..invite the brotha's of minnesota to our next event..AM AGAINST IT...why? cuz they always tryna hit on,,,dang am i suppose to chill n conversate or just sit there n look pretty :rolleyes: loool..on the real, it will get akward and i hate that...so eh if ya'll are up for it...scratch my name out of it.

MN brotha's no offense yaah..luv yah but i just dont do the whole bit of ............. ya feel me>

keep a positive mind woncha ya'll... one

Dhimbil   

Hello nomads

Nafisa, it was good to meet you too, that was exciting, but hopefull will have more time your next trip. I know it was my foult but will explain myself in pm. Also, i'm glad you enjoyed minnifab, spread the word dee and your speech was good, you got the somali lang. down pretty good.

take care.