Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^You know I and Ibti might just decide to start our own little dhaanto and niiko a nice blend of north and south smile.gif :cool: . We feel you are controlling and very peculiar about things-contrary to our free spirit.

Ibtisam   

^^Waa Ramadan, I can't break her heart. Pluz I don't want to be known as the sale out, who left the notherner for the south while fasting icon_razz.gif:D

Originally posted by Malika:

Hello Sayid,

Alhamdullillah,life is threating me "okay"[ the self human being I am,I do not truly appreciating the blessings], how am treating her is a complete different issue.I am actually underestimating ,and not fully enbracing her "life"..Lol[ I bet you didnt expect a long winding response..heh]

Ngonge,he just seemed a tad bit too happy for the miserable me..astagfirullah!

Hello Malika,

sorry didn't see your long reply (i prefer long replies than the usual 'fine' line response) before - as for life treatment - how it usually works is you treat your life well and it looks after you (you got the imagine yourself as being that of your sould as you and your body as your temple) does that make sense???? i am confused now :confused:

anyways take care of yourself and each other.

Ibtisam   

@ Lool. It is not about her to be honest, she can do as she wishes. I just like the comfort close to home, then I can run back if things get hard. I'm sure you are a good mix, but erm how do I say this.... hmmm *there is nothing like the real deal, you are just not close enough* :D

^^^^notherners do not let best girls marry southerns or eastherns - and i am speaking from experience here :D apparently it only started after burco conference - it was one of the conditions for sadland's declaration of indepedence - so Che - just becareful about beatiful northen girls - they are worth it :D that is brother advice from me to you

Ibtisam   

Sayiid! DO you mind if you do not tell everyone! Xaagad isoga sheekisey! We like to pretend that everyone has a fair shot, even those excluded by birth! :mad: :D

Che, Abowe don't worry, I agree, ALL of Somalia is home to me, regardless of a souther boy or not! :D

Inti-Come on,step out of box and see the southern charm.Nothing beats sunset in Merca with the waves of Indian soothing your mind and southern boy by your side.

P.S. All Somalia is your home :D

Sayid-Somali....Don't buy into things people say.Maybe you just one bad experience.