Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Faheema, I have o idea how that works. You try it first and if you come out in one piece I promise to jump in right behind you. :D

Abtigiis   

Sayid

Waa kalgacal saaxiib waxaan kuu xagxaganayaa! II waran oo how are things with you? Wax kuu hagaageey? Also, I didn't know that nick?

Ibtisam   

I am so tired. :( I feel like doing a Ngonge and taking a nap in my office, lock the door from the inside and all. redface.gif

GPU is upon us again! so soon.

LOOOOOL@A&T - maa naneystayda ka baqday??? lol - saxiib ana waa kusalaamay - ee see tahay beryahaan, qunyar socod baad noqotay haddeer, alxamdullilaah!.

Nuune: ana niyaadan ka salamay, gacanteydana waa tan

Ibti: ......hhmmmm!

Ibtisam, u know what i do...i usually go to my car pull the seat all the way, blast the AC and enjoy a good nap....one day the power nap became a 4 hr sleep...when i woke up it was time to go home..lol... Subax wanagsan...wajombo my peeps!

Ibtisam   

^^Caajus! :D

Johnny how much would u give me for it?? :D

Lily good idea, and the sun is out, but I finish work at 3.30 anyway.

Pool! Looool HAHAHa

nuune   

Sayid, adiguba qunyar socod baad noqotey sida AT&T, maxaad qaseesay maalmahan.

Pool, what if the car got stolen, with your body inside lol

Abtigiis   

Sayid

Ramadaan taa na diciifiseey saaxiib. Did I tell you this boy with a severe gooryaan problem once uttered "War ninyahoow soonku...". I have the feeling he wanted to complain. Then, he was squeezed by the gooryaan inside so hard and he read that as a sign of warning. he qucikly changed his language, "Haa, Soonku waa caafimaad", he shouted.

Halkiibaan ku dhow nahay.

Ramadaan taa na diciifiseey saaxiib. Did I tell you this boy with a severe gooryaan problem once uttered "War ninyahoow soonku...". I have the feeling he wanted to complain. Then, he was squeezed by the gooryaan inside so hard and he read that as a sign of warning. he qucikly changed his language, "Haa, Soonku waa caafimaad", he shouted.

Halkiibaan ku dhow nahay.

LOOOOOOL :D masha'Allah - the best defence you can have mate, keep it going.

Nuune - (i got stop typing you name, i always get that urge to burst out that lullaby tune) weeligayba qunyar socod baan aha - ee sidan maqlay adaa duula - run miyaa sidas?