Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

I was given one in Sept last year. But he abandoned me after six months. Now someone else gave me this one.

It will be fun taking him home, the wife doesn't know. :D

nuune   

Ngonge, we used to say back home that cats do have Bismillaahi Raxmaani Raxiim on their tongues, anoo yar ayaan intaan soo qabtey yaanuur or mukulaal or bissad to check mucjisada on its tongue, gacantaaba la iga qaniiney waffff, it really hurt, could you do that and see its tongue, you won't get hurt since you know the cat pretty well

Johnny B   

Nuune,

i still entertain my fav ghost ( Dinky ) to be around whenever i be lonely enough and make sure no human is around to witness my insanity,whenever i take shower dinky is there. :D

"I know sida jimanka loo saaro".

And who says i wanna get rid of my Dinky?.

This reminds me of a story my old told me about.

back in the 48s they were young kids in Mogadishu under the British, a freind of Dad un-intentionally knocked down another freind of dad who dies later in 'Digfer', The British were not as corrupt as the Italians so paying the 'dia' was not enough , he was risking long term jail so Dad suggested he'd play insane and no court could sentence him but to mental institution , 'lasaretti' the only one available.

He went along with Dad's suggestion and ended up in 'lasaretti', later in 50 , Dad and friends tried to tell him stop playing insane as the British will leave and the Italians will be back when he answered . 'meel an ka so noqdo ma jogo'.

Ibti,

I rather neck instead of make out you lil Britt.

Ramadanta haiga jabin. :D

Malika   

^ :D

I hate cats,but am being forced to consider having one by a demanding child,so what pedigree will suit someone like me.I dont want a cat that roams outside,nor should it come next to me,meeshisaa haigaa tagnatoo..argh,the thought of it curling on my legs!@ Ngonge[the cat expert]

Ibtisam   

Ramadanta haiga jabin @ Now what would break fake fasting?? :D

Ngonge why do people keep giving you cats?? and what do you give them back in return??

NGONGE   

I like to think it's becuase they like me and want to make me happy. On the other hand, it might be that they don't want to look after the cat and know I would never say no to such an offer! Naah, I prefer the first option.

Abtigiis   

Sayidka

Ani iyo adi ayaa isku dhici doona hadaadan hawlihii ka bixin.

Ngonge, Malika, Ibti, JB and Faheema

ramdaan kariim. I hope Ibti knows mine is not fake fasting.

Abtigiis - Baarqab miyaad isu malaysa?

isa soo daa dee, hadaad qooqday, sayrsayr bilaash laguma bixin :D

out of all the people who posted after my greetings, the only one who mentions my names does not even return my salaam (rather he calls for a fight) :mad: - what happen people?? no love for your Sayid??