Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Loooool HAHA :D I always knew JB had my back. You need another Judge. Ngonge will always side with North. He has TO.

Ngonge: You are seeing things A&T is not here yet. Mise you are making up for yesterday,a nd getting coffee ready.

Iska da North, when he is ready to talk, he will.

B I don't know; As I know, he started ignoring me a few weeks back. I thought maybe he was stress, and then yesterday I came into the room, said Salam. He was the only one here, and he run off without even returing my Salam. Today wuu soo caadeast, he said hello to all BUT IBTI. Nikaan Xaal baan aa raab. Messing up my morning like that. Do you know yesterday oo daan I was staring at the computer screen on troll corner to see when he returns my Salam. I'm sue him for waste of time.

Charges against Norf:

1. Ignoring Ibtisam for few weeks

2. Not returning her Salaams

3. Running off when she comes in

4. Saying Salaams to everyone but Ibti (Exclusion)

5. Messing up her morning by his actions

6. Wasting her time by making her wait his response to her Salaams.

Judges:

1. Ngonge

2. JB

Court:

SOL Criminal Court (SCC)

Hearing Time:

Now

NGONGE   

^^ I am on your side you dizzy mare. You just can't see it. :D

By the way, I know A&T is reading this and I'm just waving at him.

NGONGE   

^^ The First witness (by the name of Faheema Cabdi) is not able to testify due to a clash of heads with the plaintiff and a subsequent concussion.

Ibtisam   

Actually I am very sadden by this. :( Second person waax iga sheeganiyan in a matter of weeks. Waa laa iska keey dex arkey, due to too much exposure on these pages. Therefore I would like to inform you all that tomorrow the 28th August 2008 will be my last day trolling on these pages. I am going to post only for campaign purposes and will be straight as an arrow. No jokes, no hijacking threads and laughter.

I am also handing in my thesis today, it is sitting here looking at me, while I make the CD. So thanks for getting me through the last year.

Ngonge as of Friday just gone, I have returned to work and no longer a smelly student. So please have your label back for a while.

Oh and by the way. I am taking JB with me.

nuune   

And I won't justify though to the unknown incident that took place between the two.

I can be bribed anyway, Soomaali baan ahay, shilimaad hadaan arko waa OK

NGONGE   

^^ You do realise that Norf is teasing you, don't you? And you always accuse the heroic A&T of overreacting! :D

Ms DD   

Hello troopers

I have seen Mama Mia..aah how i enjoyed it. I am so camp sometimes. No one else but me loved it and couldnt hold back from struting my stuff in the cinema.

oh...i am glad ramadhan is coming.

Ibtisam   

^^^Salam dear.

Ngonge: I was going anyway, but I was gonna leave with smile, now I'm not so sure...

A&T iyo aniga haa iis aga dinkin. You sae wuuxu niiki sayid sameye, and I said nothing. I am miskeen and level headed. A&T is on fire, even when there is no need. If anything I am over-miskeen and naca*s and people walk over me :mad:

Faheema.   

^LooL, Ibti don't let them bully you dear...stick to your guns.

NGONGE, I've just had some Antibiotics, so I'll be fine for bit, but I might collapse at any point which will hold you laible for any injuries.

Ms DD   

Who has upset you ibti? aaway aan kab la dhacee

Meeshaan will not be the same without you, truly ibti. how else are we gonna get our morning dose? smile.gif

NGONGE   

Ibti,

I shall not get soft all of a sudden and ask you to stay. Go if you have you to. Go now actually. icon_razz.gif

Hello DD.

Faheema, antibiotics for a head injury? :D