Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Salaamz Ibti and Faheema ,,,,,

Now madaxa isla dhaca and you will be alright.

Faheema, you need inaad madaxa gidaarka la dhacdo twice ,,,,,

nuune   

lool@NGONGE, dat was some hell stuff, nice song, and Tipperary offers best women down there ehehe

JB lool@madaxa gidaarka la dhac aa , war gabadha ha dilin, anaaba ku dhaamee my advice oy qaadan doonto

Mornin to da rest

Ibtisam   

Ngonge, How can I say sorry without knowing why?? Was it you Ngonge, madiga aya igu tirey North, me and north were good friends...or so I thought...

nuune   

Faheema lol@rag yaa wax weydiin jirey, actually mine was very simple and mind resting so don't miss it, JB waaba dilaa, maskax falluuq inuu kugu dhaco ayuu rabaa ama madax-furad(you remember dat cudur) :D

Ibtisam   

*Hey Faheema* Whats up girl smile.gif

JB I don't know; As I know, he started ignoring me a few weeks back. I thought maybe he was stress, and then yesterday I came into the room, said Salam. He was the only one here, and he run off without even returing my Salam. Today wuu soo caadeast, he said hello to all BUT IBTI. Nikaan Xaal baan aa raab. Messing up my morning like that. Do you know yesterday oo daan I was staring at the computer screen on troll corner to see when he returns my Salam. I'm sue him for waste of time. :cool: aaah

NGONGE   

Faheema, don't take' JB's advice. Ibtisam way madax adagtahay. icon_razz.gif

Ibti,

I have no idea why he's not talking to you. But if he's not then you must have upset him. Play it safe and apologise anyway. :D

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Wey madax adagtahay. Just to prove that I am not going to apologise. Adiga you are racist and sexist weeliba. He is the one ignoring me and you want ME to apologise. Anigu baa upset baan ahey now.

Faheema.   

^What do you consider Healthy?

lol FB, Food Buur, sidaad maxada gidaarka ula dhacaysay :D

Nuune, I'll stick to coffee to keep me awake smile.gif