Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

hahahahahahh@ ibti lol saved me some xalwaad? you know am coming around today?

Ibti you know that was you; at 16 in love with the cornershop Punjabi mans son harjinder…. And not I.. malika can Testify to that, she was present.

LOL @ ibti & Malika.

listen to malika ibti ...Geel_jire is a man's man hmm ibti my minyaro ... i would have to constantly guard myself ... the woman is prone to homicidal fits redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. WHat on earth is a man's man??? I thought you played for our team? redface.gif

Lool Indeed I might kill you in many different ways... Just for having that thought!! :mad:

CL Lucky for me and all the guys, having grown up with 11 boys, I was ....a boy. I figured out when I was 18 that I'm supposed to have an interest in guys. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what that interest should be :D I will let you know when I find out their role and place in my life if anything. ;)

YEs do come around.

Ibtisam   

OH that is what you mean...sorry I got a bit :confused: dear. That is the problem when you translate somali directly into english.[ you would say thinks like Shaah wuu imanayaa]

Nin Rag ag baad taahe I agree smile.gif

STOIC   

Val..My ****** job blocks all kind of image hosting,so this is why all my images are not resized for websites.I just fixed it from home just for you!

PS: The above image was targeted at Ibti today and her blood sucking attacks.

Cara.   

Morning people.

Val, you showing your pretty face around here gives this dump an air of respectability.

-----------------

Recently a teacher, a garbage collector, and a lawyer wound up together at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter informed them that in order to get into Heaven, they would each have to answer one question.

St. Peter addressed the teacher and asked, "What was the name of the ship that crashed into the iceberg? They just made a movie about it." The teacher answered quickly, "That would be the Titanic." St. Peter let him through the gate.

St. Peter turned to the garbage man and, figuring Heaven didn't REALLY need all the odors that this guy would bring with him, decided to make the question a little harder: "How many people died on the ship?" Fortunately for him, the trash man had just seen the movie and answered, "about 1,500." "That's right! You may enter."

St. Peter then turned to the lawyer. "Name them."