Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ No I didn't. I had to be somewhere and rushed out quick. But, on Friday, if you are here after five I promise to stay an extra FIVE minutes. Just for you, darling. icon_razz.gif

ps

Hey Cara. How is it hanging? :D

Cara.   

Hello CL and Ngonge.

You two should appreciate this, being the office politics gurus of SOL.

*Struggling with the wording of an email myself*

Malika   

^So he secretly joined the weight watcher group miyaa? smile.gif sotaani odaygii qarxiisee!..Lol

Afternoon people smile.gif

Malika   

^Sema?

ps.Ngonge that means,what's up? before you throw a tantrum for being left out of the conversation!

Good good dear…just enjoying my stress free lunch break. How about you I guess your basking on ure time off?

p.s spotted a mice on my floor today I nearly ran off the building… :(

Malika   

^I am over relaxed since Friday, I need something to do,came to realise I only function well when under pressure,been like a zombie the last couple of days!..Lol

ps.Wacha niende madukani kuangaza angaza macho. Baadae mpenzi! smile.gif

STOIC   

******Asalam Aleikum Ya Trollers.Subaax wanagsaan.Maalin wanagsaan****

I'm looking for a book online.The book is called Government Inspector by Nikolai Gogol.It is a satirical play.I read this book long time ago, but now that I remembered how the book had a universal appeal I'd like to read it again only this time through my screen.If you can find it please could you post a link on this corner.The book is funny as hell too.The Universal theme of human corruption is explored through this book. The book is set in the Russia of 1830’s where corruption was at its height. The town mayor mistakenly gives a mental credence to non-suspecting individual (Hlestokov) as the newly high official government inspector from St. Petersburg. The small town officials dreaded the visitation of this official. The government officials in this small town identified by their modus operandi try to bribe the newly mistaken official, so that he will not turn into inquisition about their past and present business execution. Hlestokov just plays along his mistaken identity and takes advantage of the situation by accepting generous bribes and even proposes to the Mayor's daughter.

NGONGE   

^^ No luck.

It's a fitness and health regime, Malika. Not a weight watcher nightmare. icon_razz.gif

North, it's not going yet. It has only been a thought so far (well, apart from having Chinese last night instead of kebab). :D

STOIC   

^Waar carabkaan afsomali qalocana.Kubaata so dheel weyaan.Waax so dhiili layirahtha malaha.

PS: Ngonge, I couldn't find it too online.

Malika   

Looooooool, a sijui correcting a fish&chips afsomali,while the fish&chips is conversing in afsomali with an arab cansiir..Lol classic!!