Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

MS DD

How I missed CARA. Infact, waan iska hella aniga iyo iyadu, warbaa ku seegan. Meeday horta? Miyirkii bay la tagtee meeday baa la marayaaye!

Gabadhaa waan jeclahay, for no apparent reason! Though I think inay tahay tu gaaban oo lugo kuus-kuusan, haddana somehow yaa ku tusan unbaan leeyahay.

It is for brotherly/sisterly relations though! :D:D Saasaa la isku soo gala marka hore, and later waa lagu kala fireeyaa!

Horta yay isku fiican yihiin meeshan? NGONGE-bal arintaa dhex bood dee?

UMP stands for Uzumpa Maramba Pfungwe.

STOIC   

Ngonge,

I had to be considerate of all the well mannered people that visit this corner. Sometimes my squirting impulse calls for a need to shelter them from my filth. I can hear their croaking sound of cursing me

PS: AT&T if you could only play your game in a different way.Don't be like that lobster who deposits white liquid and then disappear into opaque.You gotta up your game and show consistency through your story :D

STOIC   

^^^They are not tempted to tug along you.Can you go to another thread and pass the platter of some wisdoms there.They can have the courage to dismiss the ferocious eyes of trollers like me, but they are afraid of stepping on your foot.Just hang outside this place within eyeshot of your screen :D

STOIC   

^'l'll send her a PM to poison you.She has been nagging me to send her some of the chemicals I deal with at work.