Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Serenity lol,

Malika how come she are doing all that for her!! :rolleyes: I mean what me!! redface.gif

Lily okay.

GJ lol evilness eh.

wlc stoic and Ms DD

I just gave in my project which I've been fighting with for a while. This morning I rushed out of my house, on my way out my edo gave me a small bag, I just put it my bag. Now after I gave in my project, I opened it. In there is one Kimis (if you don't know what kimis is it is hard version of laaxox/ canjeelo) wrapped and one banana. smile.gif I missed breakfast and lunch, So here I'm at uni eating Kimis.

Bless her, and nice suprise.

Your eeddo is nice Ibti ,, she couldn't resist seeing you leaving without breakfast. U ducee haddaba.

I got a new digital camera today ,,,, i'm now testing it ,, :D

Ms DD   

Aww Bless her. Ibti that is nice eedo. Sabaayad in the morning, it must have taken a while to make. I tried and tried and tried to learn how to make sabaayad, but I still cant.

Ibtisam   

^^^Yeah, I know, she is fab (not only because of this :D ) She was going to do her morning rounds of sick/ elderly people, she must have made it for them.

I can make sabaayad, but I hate Laxoox, not only can't I make it, the smell makes me sick, and I get the urge to vomit if I try to eat it. Courtesy of eating Laxoox in Ethiopia as a child, it ruined laxxox for me for life. :mad:

Ms DD, that is not a picture :rolleyes: Please stop teasing us, I will lend you my camera so you can take a good picture! redface.gif

-Lily-   

^loool

Sabayad is all about beating up the doe. make it whilst mad miss DD, it will turn out great...

Ibtisam   

Hehehe loooooooooooooool @ Make sabayad while you are mad!!! hehe lool. I never thought of it like that, I really though there was a skill to getting your thumb sore and your shoulders tense! :D lol I got to try it now! lol Thanks lily for the laugh.

Loool @ Ms DD

Ms DD   

Hindi wax miyaa kuu galay Ng?

Sabaayad needs skill, not strength Lily. Damn that is stuff is great, but it is a lifetime on the hips. If i was able to make it, I would eat it day and night.