Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Ngonge: Loool. Hahaha Sadly my brothers are 16yrs or so younger than me. I can hardly call on them, can I now. :D

Lool North

Malika! Say WHAT. lol, Get out you and your women slap around hadee Version! lol Haha.

Geel Jire Wlc.

I need to learn how to sale myself. I just had a telephone interview, It felt so strange, I could hear myself lying. redface.gif

^

it's expected don't worry about it ..... all part of the courtship.

good luck on your job search

Ngoge: what was that famous somali mahmah

Seedigaa ha colaysan walashaa iskuma hubtid.

Malika   

Ibti,interviews are about selling yourself,so a bit of a lie here and there wont hurt.

Geel_jire, you just woke up? intee joogta aboowe

^ Malika I'm on the other side of the pond as you brits like to put it.

ibti a little embellishing is expected but be careful of something that can come back to bit you in the @zz later.

The worst thing i hate about these damn interview is the weird questions like 'What is your favorite color'............ its a color dammit not a person im neutral.

Edit: CL and JB why the surprise with 'aboowe' are you guys implying that she is not usually this charming

MZanzi   

aniga waan so jeeday laakin ismalurto ayaan ahay inaan iska aqristo ayaan jeclahay qoraalka waanba dhibsadaaa

wlc Afro

lol@CL ......... some friends and relatives feel slighted if i don't use 'abaayo' and others look at me probably thinking to themselves

*how presumptuous* since there is not pleasing everybody i resort to the 'Lowest common denominator' that which may not be palatable to everybody yet offends nobody.

and besides it does sound better than walaal