Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

JB: Too much milk is noooo good. Iska kala taadaa!

Morning People.

I have an interview at 2.00pm. Why do they put it right in the middle of the day :rolleyes:

P.s. Malika *waves* They have fridges in SL now :D and very odd washing machines, where you have to push everything in then stand of top of it (clothes and all) to push it all in. Then add water, washing powered etc and then stand on it some more, before finally closing the lid and starting it! lol. Oh don’t even get me started on the cookers. lol

Malika   

*waves*..Lol@having fridges,just the image of Jac drinking from the bottle then keeping on the side of his desk came to mind[yes am bored enough to even go there]..then this morning drinking the remaining milk..eew!..Lol

Goodluck with the interview,just use your usual charms..but dont laught out too hard that might just freak them..Lol

How is the weather in London today,yesterday it was cold,and I had to walk for some distance in North London..I was cursing all the way to where I was going.. :D

Ibtisam   

Looool It is confusing freezing and sunny. You came to London and did not drop in?? good you deserve to freeze in that case! lol Although I was busy yesterday but you could've asked. Why are you up so early?? you are on holiday! go to bed!

I've been laughing since I woke up, I think something is wrong with me today. lol. I must stop laughing before my interview they would think waan waalahee. looool Haha

Ú don't have to talk about Burco now Ibtisam ,,, come on ,, :D

I love milk ,,,, but one littre is too much to finish in one day ,,,, i've finished the second part.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. This was not in Burco. I was impressed with fridge plugged into the tree in the miyiga. waa illbaax. lol. I saw the washing machine in H town, in Burco haad kaa laa tag baa socotaah. :rolleyes: My back is yet to recover. :D

Malika   

^Lol,I was in London since friday night,and had alot of catching up to do with family.Then escape back home last night,I have a bad habit of only sleeping well in my own bed..Next time am around will give you a buzz.

Lol..it must be qosool gariir,your not panicking about the interview are you? or you found the secret of eternal youth in your dreams last night? smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loooooooooooooooooooool @ Qosool gariir! looooooooooool. Hahaha I aint heard that one in ages. Lool, No not worried about the interview, can't even decide if I want the job! lol It is odd I woke up with the urge to laugh and then I've been seeing funny things since! looool. Haha lool

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Loool. This was not in Burco. I was impressed with fridge plugged into the tree in the miyiga. waa illbaax. lol.

And the tree has to provide the electricity ??? :D

come on ,,,,,, i'm just wondering coz we all know that trees can't give us electricity ,, looool

Ibtisam   

^LOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool You idoit! Haahahahah looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Hahah aal beerka. lool I was being sarcastic! Looooooooooooooooooooool heheh loool hahah

Ibtisam   

Nin waalan, when i was a little kid, my edo use to tell me "oorod oo waalida biyo iskaa shuub" one of my cuz once went and threw a whole bucket of water over herself, after edo said that to her. loool it still makes me laugh. looool. so JB I'm sya it to you maataah. lool