Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

hello folks, maxaa idhaafay, i got ill after eating 3 bowls of cornflakes from three different nephews, i cont refuse

i read JB being chased by woman, buying new bed, breaking the old, dreaming of faheema, subxanallah your nights must be long indeed/

then there is CL reviving the dead and recruiting new jins

then there is ibti, texting jingle bells at 9am :mad:

STOIC   

I bid you all good tidings during this holiday season and may the spirit of the holiday ring in your hearts. May we all be the unselfish and caring human beings!

Haatu   

Originally posted by Juxa:

then there is CL reviving the dead and recruiting new jins

Abaay ma'anagaa jinn ah? icon_razz.gif Let the lady do her good work and recruit us newbies.

Juxa   

oh ma new baad ahey, haye soo dhaaf

stoick happy new year walalkis

ibti, such a naughty girl that was till i saw ngonge and his turkey, cl and her chrismas tree

ilbax iga dheh

Juxa   

lol maba fiirin lakin make up yr mind either you are new, accept the soo dhawayn gracefully, or waayeel eeka dhamatay tahay with new magac

STOIC   

Yesterday I watched an ABC nightline segment entitled “Why Successfull Black Women Find It So Hard To get Married? I was not surprised nor was I oversensitive over the issue as it didn’t affect my background as a Somali (of course I’m black) then I thought about will there be a time when Somali girls will find hard to find a young successful and responsible potentials in the WEST. All too often I have noticed so many Somali sisters firing better than the brothers in terms of education and job security! I hope our Somali sisters when they become successful they will not become unwilling to compromise to settle for the hard working brother who is willing to take care of his family! I posted this video here because I know majority of the people that come to this boards are well rounded people..

Single, Black and female

ElPunto   

^We have the same problem in the Somali community just not to the same extent as AAs. Quite frankly I think it's not easy for an educated successful girl to settle for a xamali . There are a lot of potential hangups.

N.O.R.F   

Bal warama reer SOL

Bahal hargab aa ii haya. Hargaisa is FREEZING!

Heading back tomorrow IA.

JB, waa inoo hadawto