Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^No where! It has been a blessed week,the house is full of kids visiting - No drilling,sticking or painting took place the last couple days.Ah well,perhaps I shouldnt be so stingy and get a decorator in..but but they cost so much!

Afternoon trollers!

CL..mwaaaaaaaaaaah!

I left my koodh at home today ,,, i'm still at work and will go straight to the Uni.

I will make sure i sit between to girls today ,,, just to keep warm ,,, :D

Juxa   

last night i watched a repeat of SVU,about a man with double identity, having a wife and 3 kids but engaged to another lady, planning honeymoon in vegas.

i must have dosed off, woke up to find her shoot in the forehead.

Juxa- me natural high…woman i’m just excited about tomorrow. Come to think of it, I’ve been high on something lately; just don’t know what it is.

Anywho, how can it be a blessing, woman life is out there (points her finger towards it Somali style) staying in doors is wasting it way. As for the no phones (I can understand that, but that doesn’t mean one cant leave ones phone home when gallivanting) no emails (how about facebook- I’m sure JB is dying for your up-dates- don’t keep the boi starved for long, have mercy) as for the face-face meeting with faraax’s ( I cant fault you on that one)

But am still not convinced of its benefit.

p.s my original NY plan was being dinned and wined in good company. But just got a text am now heading back to the country again. I must say my original original plan is not going too realised. Yes, I’m going to be tugged in a country manor, enjoying a nice cosy dinner by the fire whist wearing fuzzy slippers…I just can’t wait.

What’s your plan.

Mwaaaaaahhh @malika.

Juxa- I just remembered I gave you a mac mac 3 pages down…and you didn’t even return the sentiment. How awful of you.

JB- I don’t think Faheema’s jin will approve such shenanigans….

Juxa   

CL are you sure you have not taken up with a lord or something, next there will be pigeon shoots and fox hunting

tut tut, awal baan qaati billah kaa taagnen, now you becoming a country snob.

macmac to you too, maba arkin kawaran hee.

as for FB, updates etc, i am just too lazy to post, put pictures or update my status. are you there anyway so i can poke you? on second thoughts iska dhaaf, i dont want to ruin my image of you as yet

as for new year hmmmm, going for dinner, then if i can brace the cold watch the fire works

Juxa- don’t tease me. A lord (takes a pause and imagines a life of being referred to as your grace…aaaaaaah) your soo cruel don’t do that to me.

As for the pigeon shooting, I’ve already done that in Kent but haven’t evolved to fox hunting yet.

My dear I’ve always loved the country- peace and quite and nice strolls…..mhh perfect escape if you ask. Hell if I had it my way; I would run all the away to the highlands and welcome the near year at Loch Lomond….(such a lovely lovely place- seriously after you climb that little mini mountain/hill and look throw the loch you cant help but be at peace.) ahh!! I must settle for what I can…

Ahh my dear we wouldn’t want to shatter your image of me now would we? And I’m in complete agreement lets keep it that way.

They said it’s going to freeze, so don’t forget to warm up tomorrow night. By the way were you watching it from?

NGONGE   

Cawaale, ana 3aarif eno el somali bitaa3i zay el zeft. Wo kaman 3aarif eno ele hena bi yet'3aazo meno. li zaalik ana ba aktob bil somali. Fehemt wala a3eedlak bil somali? :D

**Pictures CL with blonde highlights and a flowery raging pink dress with Wellington boots on.**

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Loool @ wuu ka baxsaadey.

I went to sleep at 4am, then woke up at 7am. Then I had a noise bleed. Aint had one in ages. I could not sleep for the life of me. I feel like life is running away from me because it is alreayd 2010. I should be in nice hot place not freezing my toes off in this place.
:(

Would it help if I said I was AWAKE when you sent me that text at 3am. Not awakened by your text mind you. ALREADY AWAKE. I have an excuse- what's yours? I thought there was only one thing more obscene than receicving a 3am text from a woman(lol) and that's responding to it! So I didn't. :D

I'll try and remember the surah good for insomnia.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Loool @ wuu ka baxsaadey.

I went to sleep at 4am, then woke up at 7am. Then I had a noise bleed. Aint had one in ages. I could not sleep for the life of me. I feel like life is running away from me because it is alreayd 2010. I should be in nice hot place not freezing my toes off in this place.
:(

Would it help if I said I was AWAKE when you sent me that text at 3am. Not awakened by your text mind you. ALREADY AWAKE. I have an excuse- what's yours? I thought there was only one thing more obscene than receicving a 3am text from a woman(lol) and that's responding to it! So I didn't. :D

I'll try and remember the surah good for insomnia.

Hello everyone!

Ibtisam   

Sheh Lol I kind of assumed you was awake, hence my text. I only ever sent booty-call txt to women who are either fellow suffers of insomnia or deep sleepers and won't wake. :D:D

What was your excuse other than messed up body system of day and night :D

NGONGE   

They tell me to switch off my electric heater before I leave the office. I forget. They tell me again, I forget. The building security send an e-mail of complaint about my heater, I remember to switch it off for a few days but then I start forgetting again. They send a LETTER. I switch my heater off for good. Now I am feeling cold and sick. I filled in a sick form and I'm going home. :D

(I'm not that forgetful, I just saw an opportunity).

Cawaale   

Google ads is giving em heart attack

Mogadishu Blast

A suicide bomber killed 18 people including 3 Somali minister

They know i am interested in Somali news ka waran..Qarax cusub ay nooga dhigeen.

NG, La'a Balaash wa7yatak.

el nas deh aslan betet3'aaz men ayi 7ad byekteb Somali. o kaman elle byektebo 3raby bel ar2aam..fa kefyaha ba2ah!

Faheema.   

There's this woman who sits in the desk in front and she has a habbit of stretching every now and then (though it's begining to be a regular thing) Now, whenever she does does that it looks something like this....

isabaella_in_hat_stretch_belly_showing.j

Well sit her on a chair and add another 50yrs and you get the gist :D

Anyways, how do you tell her stop stretching or get a longer top without being rude??