Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Morning Faheema ,,,,,,, welcome aboard.

Ibti, planes complained from landing in Burco and that is why they don't go anymore. We need reer burco to do something about the airport. Rayaale aint doing that u know ,, :D

Troll corner can be therapeutic at times. @ Faheema

Chu- just like you, I find myself in suspense. We must endure the waiting. Ohh!! How I hate waiting (think I mentioned that before)

-Lily-   

CL that sounds great, hope its as wonderful as you expect it to be!

Good morning people, it’s a great day to be alive smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Faheema, they tend to be those who are promoted because they are pally with the bosses. Just make sure others know of his/her shortcomings :D

I'm currently on leave and will be back on Tuesday 5th January 2010.

:cool: :cool:

Ibtisam   

Feheema patience you mad Xalimo- some people are naturally slow icon_razz.gif

North have a good holiday- Islaamo are leaving here on the 27th, I think was same flight- help them carry their bags will ya icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Faheema, that is why they get paid double. Why should they worry about such things when there is someone always at hand to explain it to them? :D

Talking to one of the suits from yesterday.

Me: We need you to transfer two million pounds to our account so that we can pay for such and such.

Suit: Why do you need it?

Me: So that we can pay for such and such.

Suit: Ok. Let me speak to our department's accountant.

(makes phone call).

Suit: He says, why do you need it.

Me: To pay for such and such.

Suit: He says can't you ask for a smaller amount?

Me: No. It is a set figure. Your accountant should know this already.

Suit (shouting on the phone): you should know this already. Give him the two million.

He then turns to me and says:

"Will half a million do?"

Me: NOPE.

Suit: Two million is a lot of money, you know.

Me: It was not our idea, YOU signed the contract.

Suit: Did we?

I got an e-mail today from a different accountant asking me why do I need the money and will half do! (it's not even my job, to be honest. I were merely passing a message). :D

Ibtisam   

I asked a good looking man to a lunch date by accident- now looking for some gifts/ sweets/ cakes in my office to send to him to get out of it redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif NOT good.

NGONGE   

^^ The conversation that followed was even tastier (all true by the way). :D

The UK MP expenses thing seems to have got lots of organisations to look at their own systems. Our one is no different. So these suits sat looking at receipts and discussing the best way of doing things.

Suit: It says here that someone had TWO cans of Fanta when they were on that business trip. Why two when it was only him on the trip?

Me: Maybe he was thirsty.

Second Suit: Nope. Something fishy is going on here. He took his wife with him.

1st Suit: It is not our job to pay for wives. We must demand he pays us back for the second Fanta.

Me: What, in pounds?

2nd Suit: In whatever currency it was orginally charged.

Me: But that's pennies when converted to sterling!

1st Suit: Yes but it's the principle.

2nd Suit: This is tantamount to fraud.

3rd Suit: But he is right. When converted to sterling it'll amount to pennies and mess up their accounting systems. Can't we look through the receipts and see what else we can force him to repay? :D

1st Suit: Good idea.

2nd Suit: It says here that he had meat and chicken! Who eats both at the same time? Someone else must have ordered the chicken.

1st Suit: How much did it cost?

Me: I think the meat was the 'starter'. It says so on the receipt.

3rd Suit: Yes it does.

2nd Suit: Maybe he paid the waiter to put that there.

1st Suit: That's an idea. What if everyone is doing that? How can we ensure there is no fraud.

Me: Why not just give them a daily cash allowance?

3rd Suit: That's complicated.

1st Suit: That's not our breif :D

2nd Suit: But it's a good idea.

1st Suit: Lets keep looking through the receipts. I know these sorts of people, if they done it once they must have done it a hundred times. :D

Faheema.   

LooL@NGONGE, I am ready to walk out this office, seriously I am that annoyed.

Ibti, you know I am patient, but this just takes the cake and the cherry on top lol

I am off to get some lunch = soup smile.gif

Ibtisam   

CL, it did not happen how you think.

We have a theater coordinator which I’ve never met but I speak to on the phone each day about 5/6times for the past year. They have one of those unisex names.

I thought that Jo (in fact his name is Joe) was 40+ fat American lady with a good humor and cheeky comments.

Today more cases were cancelled and the staff were just sitting around, so when I spoke to Jo, SHE complained that SHE was bored since all cases have been cancelled but they must stay in case of emergencies. So I said “well since you have nothing to do, perhaps in is time we met and said hello, lets do lunch if nothing major comes up” she said “oooh I'm being asked out on a date, sure” I did not think anything of it- well I thought she was an old lady.

Then I went down to see the radiology department and there was a 6.5 handsome tanned American (blond, blue eye) man laughing and joking with Mike. Mike introduced us and on the phone Jo turned out NOT to be a fat 40+ year old American women. redface.gif

When I left- he said “ah our date won’t be a blind date no more, :D see you at 2” redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Juxa   

wow ibti i am impressed, it is time you ventured out. joe sounds a catch, go to lunch and expand your horizons, you can always go home to your bengali man.

hello people, still in my annoyed mood, really annoyed.

hi lily, i agree life is precious, funny how we always assume tomorrow is guaranteed, it really is not. so it is pointless making countless plans etc

am looking for round the world trip ticket, i am taking myself out, in fact i want to stay in lovely hotels and come back when i run out cash, last £14 will suffice for the train ticket home