Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

All the scholars agree unmarried women, divorces from ex-husbands or dead husbands is adultery and carries the same punishment as the physical act and the child the same fate of being a B* child.

Che I think white men kill their espouses more- the metro today was full of stories of lovers and ex husbands killing and all were white apart from a indian man.

Juxa   

dadkaan madax adkaa, they answer question i have not asked

bilaa caleek

on positive note, CL's wiil-friend has landed so this saturday sab baa jirta, ie gabadheenu waa dhayman and dhoolar.

Malika   

^Juxa,I was responding to CL's question..lol

Che,it seems much more sensationalised when an Ethnic male kills his spouse,fits in with the 'savages' image...Here it is always the Indian man..

CL,hajambo sana..Ta'.

Juxa   

CL yes if you are in midst of jihad.

anyways accept your fate gabareey and carry the burden with pride and dignity.

i will see you on the otherside, i hope you get released on bad behaviour

hi Che

LooooooooL@Juxa...nothing wrong ...Hate to ask how did conversation came up...LoooL

Cl...Must be, every year here get obsessed about some random whitemen killing his wife.

Ibti...I might agree with Cl.It is like saying serial are mostly while reality serial among other group don't reported or investigated.

Juxa   

finally someone is actually asking productive question. well the convo came up cause i was chatting to a cousin who is deliberating leaving her job to raise family. in all honesty her hubby was unreasonable goat

marka i suggested to save time and effort iney hal mar isi dhaafiso, she can afford, have the kids and be done with it. odayga haduu quuqda dhafi wayana isaguna dirto. after all there are some who are in it for the ever-important kids.

just watched laba islaamood slip on the street, but not offering anything, last time iima soo celin my stuff

Juxa- one must be resourceful, we just can’t accept such things sometimes.

p.s some might say even argue that were in-fact in a state of Jihad… (You can see where I’m going with this) can I now engage in temporary aruus?

If it’s allowed how temporary is temporary. 1hr marriage?

Malika- ohh got her a Santa helper outfit yet?

Juxa   

lol keep the kids away from CL

engage whatever you may wish, oday reer baydhabo ah baa bari hore yiri, oh well i cant repeat it here.

i am learning how to mix cosmopolitan coctail.

Malika   

My PC is playing up...Juxa,noo qalee hosta hanaguu habariin hee..lol

CL,a candy eye something something or ?

Anyways folks,I better go and do useful stuff.. icon_razz.gif:D:D

Hello Che.

Juxa....Ok but I think it's important that they are both on board. She must also mindful that's good chance she could concieve more than she bargain...Ever heard of octo mom though I think hers was deliberate choice.

Cl...Why do you wanna be the odd one out?

Juxa   

cause she is special, CL that is

octo-mom is fun i wonder how she can tell them apart.

Malika habaar aah! dont you have a house to build. tiles to glue. or is it done now?

I’m offended Juxa. I’m very good with kids, granted most parents don’t approve of my influence but down with kids. Lol

Malika- one must always know these things. You never know when they will come to use.