Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

hi lily, if there are medical issues then one is allowed to try IVF, but if it was for sole purpose of having twins or triplets?

is it still permissable?

Malika   

Ibti,how could you? It was like reading a mills & boons,only for you to shatter our afternoon day dreams - tall,tanned,blue eyed surgeon! dreamy!

Afternoon ladies!

Lily,a good question..I am not sure,either medical reason or other,as it will be against the will of Allah..I don't know really.

-Lily-   

Afternoon Malika, you mean the use of IVF or IVF for purpose of twins etc? Infertility is a medical condition and if it can be treated I don't see how helping yourself is against the will of Allah. Is like saying cancer treatment is against the will of Allah and one should die quietly.

I don’t think they offer IVF solely for purpose of having twins or triplets.

Ibtisam   

Juxa IVF is allowed only to married couples who cannot have children providing it is done in safe Lab Conditions where they don't end up with someone else sperm and according to most opinions- it is not allowed for people who just want experiment or dictate what kind of child they want.

In some serious cases where parents have genetic hereditary disease some say it is possible to modify and remove the malignant gene. Others who are more strict say this is part of Allah’s plan to test you and his creation should not be modified at any point.

Allah knows best, but I would advise anyone who is seriously considering this to get expert opinion as ultimately they will have to answer to their lord.

If you decided to do it, I can recommend you to the best labs in London. Many of our Arab rich patients are old men trying to have sons. :rolleyes:

Hi Malika. smile.gif sorry

Juxa   

I am with lily on this, surely daawada waxa loo soo dajiyay for us mortals to use it no?

ibti i am aware one is not allowed to choose sex of child etc by law.

lakin for economical reasons if you wanted more children and were having the treatment anyway, why not have two at once

-Lily-   

lol@economical reasons.

I agree with Faheema.

I think most people who go down the IVF route are more than grateful for just the one.

Malika   

Juxa,loved the 'economical reason'..heh

Hello Mpenzi.. smile.gif

CL,it will be a ******* child,wont it?[sperms donated out of wed lock] ..you can see the xaram part right?

These are serious issues..perhaps direct them to the knowledgeable folks.

ps.We can come to an agreement,we want to spread our genes..What say,a temporary marriage to a brother..huh?

NGONGE   

Bah! She's talking about having two at the same time? I thought her economical reasons would have something to do with inheritance and not having uuf girls who will pass on her wealth to some undeserving rascal. :D

Are white males more likely to kill their espouses than any other ethnic or racial group or do they do make for better stories when it comes to the media?

Hello everyone.

Juxa   

horta gabadhan malika ah sheekadu wey dhinac martay.

i did not suggest any donations from qof aan kasbundka aheeyn magaray.

my economical reasons merely relate to time and effort. having two at once means they grow side by side and then you snip the ahem tubes.

for clarity purposes, what if a married woman with her husband elects to give nature a hand. granted waa costy business but halal matahay first

ngonge if i could choose, i would never have boys ever