Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Khayr, not 'living the life' saxib. Burcaan tagaya :D

JB, that is the plan. Will see how it works out. Laakin what the flight timetables these days? Daallo iga daa.

nuune   

^^ These new airlines don't trust them sxb, already three of them established this year collapsed and they all stole people's money when they booked many tickets, yey u dacwoon, qofna, waayo badankood waa company registarered in the west, mainly online-company registeration

the one from stockholm stops in Cairo

nuune   

^^ yep, but they won't start untill a month or so later, who knows many people already booked tickets for december and afterwards, and before that it may collapse, hope not

this one is registered in stockholm, and if something happens, I know Soomaalida Sweden very well, waa macangagyaal, they will get their money back in no time, and even raid the pffice of the prima minister to get the money back :D

SeeKer   

Morning!

The end of day light saving time is always irritating. Wish they would give you the whole weekend to get adjusted not Sunday alone. :mad:

nuune   

^^ Norfoscky, don't think you will find direct one from dubai to hargeisa, all of them may connect to Djibouti, and from there Djibouti they use the old planes to Hargeisa.

I agree with you NUUNE : Waa inay diyaarad allways ku dagtaa JABUURI markaas aad siduu nuune yiri OLD PLANE raacdaa oo ay kugeesaa meelaha kale

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I love www.qaloocan.com

Cara.   

I realize I have too many clocks. There's three just in the kitchen, two in the bedroom, three in the living room. Half of them automatically switched to daylight savings time, the other half didn't, one or two have been blinking for a week since the power went out, and one of them is in the wrong time zone.

Yet I don't wear a watch.

Haatu   

WoooooW Cara, that's a lot of clocks. It was only a couple of years ago that I bought a clock for the living room. Before then guessing was the way forward :D