Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

FB nop!

i have a collection of duqow, ganeey, cadow, geedi, dhoore, waasuge, guutaale. my colleague lovingly pronounce them in a very funny way. sometimes even changing the meaning

like cadow, meaning whitey but if you shorten it means CADOW or enemy

ibti what is wrong?

Ibtisam   

^^^Everything :eek:

On another issue: If farah says "ar yaaa igu kor bireeyo kkkkkkkkkkkkk dheetaa oo dhax dhuubanaa ma ceel buurbey ku dhalatay" Ma cey ba miis amaan?? I understood it as, I wish someone will allow me to live in her head loool (bireeyo= add?), waist so skinny she was born inside a dry water well!" buurbey= dried?

Juxa   

lol!

so he wants to be slaughtered on top of the one ( i assume you) that is tall, lean, just like ladies from ceel-buur?

cont he sing the ceel-buur song much more romantic

ps: i am waiting for yr confirmation

Ibtisam   

Paragon Explain?

Slaughtered what? :confused:

Confirmation time is over, 3.00pm came and went and no juuq or jaaq from sayid, ignored my calls. Not today.

Paragon   

Johny, lol. Out of the gutter man.

Ibti, it's a man willing to be scrificed for ultimate beauty. Heard of inanta waa 'ha iga dul jiidine, igu kor dil'? Similar philosophy.

Ibtisam   

^^Don't drag me above it, kill me on it?? Why must anyone die?

Johnny: Don't know any low life dudes that speak about borthels- well not to me anyway. Qoorta ayan ka jaar with toorey

Paragon   

Ibti, kill me on her. Not literally ofcourse. Means, don't separate me from her magical company - in marriage I would assume.

Cawaale   

lol@ Ibti

remands me of Farah who was married to Egyptian lady. his wife said to him "Bahebak Moot"( i love you to death) and he was like "Lemaada al mowt"(Why the death?)..

^Paragon ducada aqbaal aamiin

MZanzi   

ibtisaam adiga trobo kakanoos aatahay..gabdhaha reer xamarka hadi waxaas oo kale lo qaado ...caano liin dhanaan lagu miiray camal eey jaceel lakala baqaan smile.gif