Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Hello Juxa, ii waraan abaaye?

lol@enjoy your youth,..reminds me the Somali saying 'if you didnt earn whilst in your 20',dont assume you will in your 40's..That sounds like a lost in translation kind translation.

Malika   

^Hello Lovely,welcome back! smile.gif

Juxa,I love working! The sort that can earn me my bread,bed and shirt...Work is liberating,but I agree to a certain extent,the femist movement didnt do much for women,now they earn the money,they clean the house,rare the child/ern and change the tyres/oil on the car..but still wouldnt have it any other way!

Aaliyyah   

The divorce rate in our community is soo high so everyone has to be independent and work...and if Allah blessed u with a good man who is not broke who makes decent living of i dont know 100k a year lol...raise your kids and live your life. But, either way have your plan B ...yaala isku haleenaya aduunkan la joogo :confused:

Malika thanks xabiibti..how's your little girl doing? I bet she's growing too fast.

salaam

chubacka   

^ i think he has four wives already and even if he is looking, i think we are all too old for his taste! :(icon_razz.gif

Good morning, good ppl.

chubacka   

JB, always on about hilib, I am sure you're diminishing the camel population of somaliland.

Can you leave some for me pls, I intend to pass by there in the next 10 years iA.

Elisa, ur sig is cheering. smile.gif

Juxa   

morning people, ii warama?

i did not eat hilib geel, but was well fed by elisa bless you! the cake was yummy

why and where is the old lady switching the heater off, tell her off