Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Only a meeting attended by somalis will start at 12.30pm and finish at 3.20pm. It was meant to be an hour long. Must learn to keep on topic and time keeping.

Salamz all

Malika   

CL girl! didnt you look up the sky this morning?..It was predictable it was gonna rain today.

Ibti,dee we like to talk,time keeping is not our thing..naa daa. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^I hate them, flying rats :mad: eeew :(

Hello.

Malika, yes, specially when you all know each other, no sense of order, just sheeko. :D

Ibti- deep down you loved every bit of the 3hrs and the sheekos that came with it.

Malika mpendwa, do you trust the English weather? They said rain-its sunny-they say sunny -it’s a thunderstorm.

Chu- you disgust me. Seriously pigeons are just ewwwww..Malika do you remember back when when in Tanzania, when the president promised 100 tzshillings for anyone who kills kungurus and pigeons?

CHU- thats london pigeons

Brian%20Pigeon.jpg

Chimera   

lol@flying rats, ever had a pigeon fly at you while your walking? It's like their trying to embarass you on purpose, because you look stup1d when you duck like a coward thinking the pigeon wil fly over your head but instead it lands somewhere else lol

Ibtisam   

^^Do you still have a job hoorta?? :D

Adam LOOOOOL never happened to me!! lol

CL why?? He had nothing better to do??

the meeting was productive for somalis. :D

Squeak.

How did it go folks-Sayid? Wish I could fly home, so knackered.

Adam, I know what u mean. Mostly they r smart enough to avoid u except of course this one time when one flew into my face and beat me with its wings. I should have a phobia but I'd easily birey one and eat it. LoL. *Having a hungry day*

I wasn't referring to Ibts but someone else at the meeting by that name.

Apologies to the other person. Walaahi I am tired this Ramadan. I ran out of the tarawih the other night cause I didn't want to pass out and cause a scene. I dropped on the way out though I didn't lose consciousness.I had zero strength.

Hello Sheherazde,

you know Juxa did that same to me once.

Sheh take the last few days off holiday and cook all night and sleep all day - that will do the trick.

Ibtisam   

Sheh was you at our local mosque :eek:

You should pray next to me so I keep an eye on you, and stop pushing yourself so hard :mad: Pray what you can and sit the rest out and listen to the quran. subxanllah Sheh, you need to go and see the doctor and do some strength building! :(