Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Eid Mubaarak to you too Farancab. Enjoy the xalwo iyo buskut.

Ibti

Catar somali remainds me of my mom. I feel old when i put cattar on my hair for some reason.

When is the 27th? Tomorrow night?

Ibtisam   

Ms DD, it is okay for hair, pluz it is strong enough to work through my hair :D Don't want to waste my hugo boss of chanel on my hair, the whole bottle will be finished in two nights! :D

27th is tonight inshallah.

Ms DD marriage has nothing to do with smelling nice, it gives you good dreams and good nyt sleep.

Juxa   

Ms DD has become romantic

you should isku bilbilid catar and cuud just for yourself, other concepts are difficult for me to understand

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL.

Ms DD is going back to how she was years ago. I didn't like her much then, she was always talking about washing husbands feet, bilbilid catar and cuud, cooking iyo waaxan lagaraney. :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif:D*ducks... Mashallah and all

What would u do?

Got stopped by a woman outside mosque after duhur. She asked for sadaqa in Arabic. I said I didn't have any but if she came back tmrw or Friday I'd be there again. She seemed disappointed; asked if she could go home with me since I was Arab. Ehem. I said I was returning to work, beginning to feel she was as Arab as I was- her Arabic was as poor as mine. I said come tomorrow. She said and how much would u give me?

Errr.Not cool.But I had decided upon a sum of money to give earlier on not sure whom to give to and here was an opportunity.

I give her a figure. She nods. I look for signs she's ahast at my offer but...

She asks for my number.

Errr. No. Heard of hard sell? This is hard sadaqa.

I shake my head. Come tomorrow or Friday.

I feel dirty. Promised to give but feel uncomfortable...espe cially as it dawns on me later that that woman and another were sitting in the prayer room when I had entered earlier, not praying and when I asked if the salah had taken place in Arabic and English they told me it was over- finish, finish they had said. I then started praying only to realise the salah was still in progress.Were they even Muslim?

Dum dum dum. My Ramadan challenge. Shall I give or shall I give not?

Ms DD   

Ibti

Will never ever go back to the sickly DD was back then..Igu halee taas. However The reason I said he should know if he is married....is..the only time he willl get near enough to smell a woman's hair. But single and married ladies both perfume their hair.

Are you sure tonight is 27th? Cos according to my calculations..it is 25th.

JB

What is the content of your food? Perhaps more oil is added or other sauces which will increase your weight.

Juxa   

ibti, jacaylka badan baa keena taas.

JB, may i suggest some liposuction aka nip/tuck. halkee daran, areadee ka seexan la dahay?

Ibtisam   

^^^He eats nothing but Hilib, thats why he is getting fat, including camel meat!! :eek:

Tonight is 27th, waad isku dhex darsantey :D

{…and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one’s] faith. And whoever does not repent — then it is those who are the wrongdoers.} [Quran 49:11]

:(