Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Not my words, they're..err..Sheikh Zubair's words (you know, the alleged famous English poet). :D

But, surely, unless you are mad, every action we take is done for a reason. 'It just happened' is the excuse of liars and kids.

SeeKer   

How about the ones who claim that it was fate. Are they part of the liars or do they fall within the realm of madness?

You know what its time for? A sexy party

NGONGE   

This is taking too long to load up. Marka, I shall bid you farewell and go potter around the house before bed. Nights. smile.gif

Edit:

That sexy party link you posted gives the thought of 'pottering around the house a whole new meaning' icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

:( goodnight NG'.

Edit: I luv stewie for some odd Reason. I am watching this wedding

and wondering if I were that bride party if I would have done it. :cool:

Practicing her cha cha slide

Good day chaps .................

unexploded mortar was found near my house yesterday. Some kids were playing around it. Thanks to the Police EOD ... they removed it safely and screened the whole area this morning.

^I have theories :D

I have to say I'm really enjoying this Ramadan-finally being single is compatible with Ramadan.But this brings to the questions, how do you tell someone who's making your afur some of their dishes are not upto par.

Ms DD   

Share your theories.. but if what you have inmind is what Ducaysane would say, save it for after afur :D

I can tell you that when I was cooking for my hubby and xoogaa cusbada ama xawaajiga iiga fakato, he used to come into the kitchen and wuu ila qiyaasi jirey or sometimes makes the dishes i cant cook wel. So I would suggest that you make cooking an event and cook it together. If you can only eat and cant cook, you can tell them " funny how you make this dish, cos I make it this way.. try it, you will like it" in a casual way.

But I am too frank and say I dont like how you make it walaalo. I like it this way.