Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL @ why udhagaysanee my calls complaints, old ladies and men like to turn up early as a bird, wa yaan line-ka la iga buuXin!

Sayid:

Even the Oxfam lady said Somalia and Somaliland, don't eat anaga, take it up with her. icon_razz.gif Somaliland, Somaliland, miyaad ooyin oh diilaac yaa sayid. :D

Qhardo was not worth mentioning. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

lool@sayid.

they have, ahem office in walthamstow baan maqlay, i have never been there of course

Khayr   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^LOOOL, the rule on troll corner is just read the last page, drop your comments, no one reads the whole thing you know
:D

I'm workaholic, I started at 9.30am, should be finished by 4.30pm inshallah if nothing goes wrong

Reer England sound like real hardddd workers. In by 9:30 (1hrs lunch) and out by 4:30pm. icon_razz.gif

On a another note,

Do y'all have a Job or Career? :D

Juxa   

no, but if you tell me what they are i can squeeze them in:)

instead of 9-8, i leave early today, actually i do my contracted hours, leaving early for me means 5 or 6.

Ibti - that is why i am not going to reply to her - you'll have to reply to her today as result of elementary mistake despite me clearly stating in my introduction no political map lines.

and what is qhardo?? - you better not be mutilated that famous qardho with the many factories and wonderfully balanced sons unlike that burkinjo called Burco burcad smile.gif where its sons are the likes of Ngonge and has not even one factory :D

Juxa - they are based Walthamstow and they call themselves universal. wonderful!

Khayr   

Originally posted by juxa:

no, but if you tell me what they are i can squeeze them in:)

instead of 9-8, i leave early today, actually i do my contracted hours, leaving early for me means 5 or 6.

Juxa,

You got a career I guess, cause u stay in until 8pm. :eek:

Where have u been all these years? I think that you and Positive (Awakener) have fewer posts then me and have been members longer than me, lol.

Ibtisam   

Well maybe you just don't understand dude it is not a political map, but rather a developmental map, that is the only reason she makes the distinguishing. I like how she assumed you would not want to give the money to Somaliland :D despite them need it more for that project! Lol

ScarFace   

Juxa 9-8 :eek: mind if i ask what is it that you do?

RWA I get an 1hr 30mins each day of my shift structure...I can sleepin for that 1:30 or leave early... smile.gif

Khayr   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

Juxa 9-8 :eek: mind if i ask what is it that you do?

RWA I get an 1hr 30mins each day of my shift structure...I can sleepin for that 1:30 or leave early...
smile.gif

Whats an RWA?

Khayr   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

^^Ramadan Working Arrangement

Oh dats right,

after all, you lot are working hard in the blazing sun icon_razz.gif

Damnn Keyboard pusherssss

Khayr   

Oh my time flies,

I just wasted an hour of my life and gained 10 more posts.

I dont know how u people fast and type sooo damn much at the same time. lol

K, time to deal with the rest of the world....>>>