Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Alla odayaashii baa isku yimi

Hello Hunguri..how are u walaalo? Meeshaas weyba ku qariseybe

Hunguri   

Ms DD, Im fine walaalo. Alxamdulillaah, bariis caano iyo subag leh ayaa la ruugayaa smile.gif . Haa meeshani waa i qarisayoo waxaay u egtahay Boosaaso ;)

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

I heard, waa meesha Ngonge iska dhiibay
smile.gif
. I happen to have a link with the home office, and saw a yellow file with the name of Mmmmmm written on it lool Odaygu muxuu belaayo sheegay si loo aqbalo
smile.gif

:D

Ogow, waa ninkii Khamiis gashanaa when he landed in UK :D

Hunguri   

Ahahahahahaha Lacoste jeans smile.gif Ngonge, I remember the night we were in Snooker world, and I tried to transilate an Arabic speaking guy to you. Perhaps, he was an Egyptian. Mise adigii baaba waaxid Qayla Wayne Egyptian ku hadlaya lol I just sat back and said ( we will be right back ) ;)

Buuxo   

Ng,Won't you wearing $500 suit? It's very un-somali of you ,to be wearing casual attire on 'dhoof'

Trolls,waad salamantihiin.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Ahahahahahaha Lacoste jeans
smile.gif
Ngonge, I remember the night we were in Snooker world, and I tried to transilate an Arabic speaking guy to you. Perhaps, he was an Egyptian. Mise adigii baaba waaxid Qayla Wayne Egyptian ku hadlaya lol I just sat back and said ( we will be right back )
;)

Ma habeenkii an idin ka badiney? :D

Hunguri   

loool waar anigu sownigii iska tagay. I wanted to be smart, and act like a clever Arabic speaking lol I was like, when did this guy was revealed the Arabic language, how quick did he build up all those sentences in an Egyptian accent. Dee waa anigii iska aamusay lol

PS:-

Dont mention, what we were doing smile.gif Mmmmmmm Magaaladii ayaa ina daawanysa lol

Hunguri   

Torres, sxb please dont ever support Liverpool. Waar wuxu waa cunsuriyiin qudhun ah lol wax la taageero maaha!

Hunguri   

Torres, sxb I heard some kids speaking full of akhs. ( Lookh, khoming, kha khu ) I try to understand smile.gif Im not in an stage of developing the accent dee lol

Ngonge, they speak like the Gulf ppl. Im sure, its easy for you to pick up and try ;)