Snow is falling all around,

Falling, falling, to the ground.

I catch snowflakes on my tongue.

Building snowmen is such fun.

Snow is falling all around

Falling, falling, to the ground

I wish I was in pre-school.... :D

STOIC   

^ Lol we do have snow in bulla pesa once in a blue moon.On a clear day we could see Mount Kenya snow cap from our kampi ya Somali.. :D

I'm excited that It snowed but unfortunately I'm going to school this morning. I have to go disect dead people today for upcoming exam... :(

Malika   

^Eeew,my cousin whom is an aspiring Doc,used to work in the morgue during summer holidays,what she used to do there,I could not stomach to hear..eew iyo nuus!

ps.Naenda Isiyelo karibuni,where would be a hotspot to visit.. :D:D

Just got a text message from an acquaintance informing me that she went on a date with a Somali guy yesterday yada yada yada. Now she wants me to give her all sorts of info on Somali men…..have I gone mad or is there something seriously wrong with that? The later that is.

mamboz stoic...hello Mpenzi.

STOIC   

Malika,

Its a bit sleepy town nowdays what I hear from sources.I think there is nothing you could do other visiting family homes.My uncle used to own a ranch there where you could have fed ostriches, but unfortunately the Boranas took over now. My mom was born near that ranch so are all of my mom side of the family! Though many of my family members moved now to places like Kajiado and Meru I still have a sister and some distance relatives there..Just try to stay safe and don't be out of the house after nine pm...from what they been telling me Its not that safe anymore ...

PS CL...vipi msalihina?

Malika   

^Nita kuwa huko only 2 days, most time in Nai.

Hello,Mpendwa CL! Come on girl, give the brothers some credit,they are not that bad.

Kamaavi   

Wishing you-trollers and every nomad Happy Shinning Good day!

May our nation witness the death of the old, cruel and ignorant and

the birth of what is good and humane-

Jeesto.

Hello Stoic- hali yako vipi? Na umekimbia wapi siku hizi?

Malika- what? Do you know something I don’t know?

p.s I have a problem with her assuming that I know about them and that I will entertain her stup1dity. Just because am somali, just doesnt cut it.

STOIC   

CL,

Maybe you should talk her out of it.You know that if things go horribly awry she will blame you for making her go out of her way in making all those banana deserts just to please him....

EDIT...pilka pilka za dunia zina nikimbiza mbio za sakafuni...( aight i was trying to impress yo there with TZ swahili)....Shule inanikimbiza mbio....

^Why would you wanna ruin a prefect meal for Farax. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

N you know, it was even snowing in Alabama for heaven's sake. I can't stand anymore snowstorms

NGONGE   

Guess the film or the song:

"Wait, wait, WAIT! You see the whole country of the system is juxtapositioned by the hemoglobin in the atmosphere, because you are a sophisticated retoration intoxicated by exuberance of your own..."

:D