Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Aaliyyah   

loool hooyo kasta ilmaheedu wuu la quruxbadanyahay soma aha ..lakin ilaahay ka baq sawirkan adiga ma tihide horey ayaan meel ugu arkayey..ilaahay waxa kuma ekeesiyo..

ee iska badal wax xun lama saadsadee

salaam

Aaliyyah   

loooool haday niyad kuu dhisaso macaleesh iska saaro dee..kolay wax la eegi karo haduu yahay wax wa dhaama walaal..

salaam

Faheema.   

AAliyah, why do I get the feeling you're allergic to ugly people? Has Foolxumo violated your rights by putting up his ugly picture? smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

lol orange walaal, how does the previous pic suits you, I remember seeing it a while back I almost had a heart attack walahi lol wax la fiirin karo maba aheen..

Faheema sis runtii ilaahay qofkasta wa siiyo qurux ku filan. As they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But, the pic he posted was creepy..

salaam

MZanzi   

Heh@II..I think by "ugly" you mean "sexually unattractive."

In that case yes, god makes some preposterously unattractive people. And that is something that no one can argue against.

Aaliyyah   

lol orange if you think someone is sexually unattractive as you put it, there's some other person out there who thinks that person is hottie. so as they say a man's trash is another man's treasure..so don't judge too fast but yeah go with your taste ..

salaam

MZanzi   

The world is meant to have many different people, why would anyone want everyone to look the same AALIYAH ..rago dhan hadi wada ahaan laahayen Brad pitt & DAVID Beckham ..waadba nici lahaadeen ..sometimes you have to come across kuwa laga subxanaleesto

Faheema.   

^LoL@subxanaleesto...Istaqfurulah.

AAliyah, caqliya ilahy ha kuu daayo, you're right one woman's trash is another womans treasure. Lakiin waad iska daba hadashay, 'coz earlier you said...'ilaahay qofkasta wa siiyo qurux ku filan' and you also said 'almost had a heart attack walahi lol wax la fiirin karo maba aheen' smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

looooooool..qofkasta ilaahay qurux waa siiyey that's true..hadana am not going to deny that some people are more good looking than others...and yes for every man there's woman out there regardless of their looks...

when i said i had a heart attack i was referring to his display---was that a normal person horta?lol

MZanzi   

Some of the worst cases of bullying are inflicted by girls on other girls

bullying has contributed to tragedies lol