Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Aaliyyah   

lol I know, anyways I explained myself in my earlier post, and fail to see how I have contradicted myself icon_razz.gif

That been said am just kidding with you...you are a nice sister..ilaahay haku siyaadiyo..

MZanzi   

Meeshan waa boring & nus...

wale nin aduunyo joogo maxaa aragti kulaaban ayaan maqli jiray .. I chuckled when I saw this little old lady walk inside the gym, The little old lady quickly showed everyone @ gym what an older athlete could do...hablihi somali weey dhaqaaeen wale ....inta dhagta afka usaaray ayaan kuiri hooyo meeqo jirta markaasey itiri 72 wale intaan kasi jestay ayaan si dhaqaaqay

MZanzi   

aaliyah islaanta inaan kubalimiyo waaye ..i will bet u wont even bench press half the weight she's lifting

it was a pleasure to watch her pump iron inside the pool duqda waa rageedi ..waanba kahelay

Aaliyyah   

looooool naah I work out just fine, bt i dnt want any muscles y would i lift anything icon_razz.gif

in aad ka heshay wa u jeedaa icon_razz.gif

salaam

MZanzi   

aaliyah you must have well-defined muscles to protect yourself ..hadi kale sidi rihanna ayaa mid yar daamanka bac dhac kaasin lol ..jk

Malika   

Why does Tigger smell?

Because he plays with Pooh!

Looool,a joke by a creative yr7 child..Lol

oh,am assuming ya all know 'Winne the Pooh'!

Afternoon,lazy trollers.

CL,you sound like you were never one to attend Somali weddings huh? your sijui and you dont know heelada?..Waan kaa shakiyee now. icon_razz.gif

Haneefah   

Lol @ Malika, Subax wanaagsan dear!

Had such a disturbed sleep - I kept dreaming about smokers, TB, and Aboriginals (and yes, lots of numbers @ NG icon_razz.gif ). I feel so tired :( .