Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Good morning rerahaa shaqalaanta ....Its friday and now I can pray friday prayers----the only good news from my end.

NGONGE   

^^ As beautiful as CL when she smiles in a dark night. Shame we're stuck at work though. Ooops! Did I say we? You're probably working from home again you slacker. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Serves you right. :D

I was planning to take a break once I reached 9000 posts but didn't even notice when I did. I am going to do it when I reach 9100 posts. Got to spend some time improving my rusty Arabic.

الي الجياد يارجال......

Malika   

Ngonge,I had a whole thread ready to dedicate to your leaving do..Now,do stay! illa intaa anaguu naa kaa baxeeyna meshaan. ;)

You would be missed trully,a sense of humour like yours is irreplaceable. icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

Achoo!

Hello everyone. I have a nasty cold, my voice is completely gone. I'm not much of a talker but now that I can't, I want to call people!

*Sniffs piteously*

Cara.   

^Thanks Che. But this is the troll corner, if we impose a 'no complaining on Friday' rule, then some uber-troller will do exactly that :D

It is a lawless no man's land, and that's how we like it.

Thanks Eedo @ Farancab. Hope there's a nice naacoow going geedka aad hoos fadhidid.