Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

NGonge what is that and how do I get rid of it?

CL my GP is in EastHam, it takes me full day to get there and back, so unless I am dying, I aint going. redface.gif

nuune   

Bax baa lagu yiri, shaah cadeys ayaa madaxa had aiga jira, waa inaan casariyo curubeysan cishaha inta aan la gaarin aan isku caburiyaa, adigu ceyshka walaaqo caana waa :D

waxaad u baahan tahay shaahii Barraadka ahaa ee gargaar lagu cabbi jiray casarkii oo xoogaa caanaha laguugu badiyay si fiicana loo shiilay ,,,, inta aad geed hoostii oo dabayshu ka dhacayso la fadhiisato inaad halkaa ku fuuqdo ...

nuune   

gargaar hodheel maad iga deysid :D I have being to other hodheels, but waa runtaa casariyadooda ayaan jeclaa iyo inaan casar gaabadkii hor fadhiisto kuraasta banaanka, it was romantic :D

Ibtisam   

JB iyo Nuune what is romantic?? It is V-day soon :Dicon_razz.gif

CL err never had a lunch time nap in my life, looking forward to it in my old age.

CL who is the white kid in ur picture?

Love lunch time naps- had them by force when I was young. You should try it; it’s good for you and scientifically proven. Go on have a 15 min break.

Kid. How dare you call me him a kid? Am offended. That’s Gerald Butler mhhhh

V-day is getting on my last dam nerve, seriously everywhere you look red hearts/with woshy washy comments underneath them Grrrr

Ibtisam   

^^WHo is Butler?? Can't say I ever heard of him.

I can't sleep in the day time, no matter how tired I am.

I love the post V-day atmosphere, lot of love and panic in the area :D Pluz I like red and black, and it is the only time everything is available in red and black!

N.O.R.F   

I was just reading the notice in the pantry

Item 9 - Please reduce the quality of your cooking to avoid instances of jealousy

:D:D

NGONGE   

Don't fret, CL. On V day, I promise to send you my dirty washing as a token of my undying love. Hope you scrub well, merri laddo.

Ibti,

It's what the ringing in the ear is called. They still have not discovered why it happens. Some say it's nothing and others say it's a sign of something more serious. Were you listening to any loud music before it happend? Did you bang your head (though I admit that this might actually be good in your case)? :D

Don't fret, CL. On V day, I promise to send you my dirty washing as a token of my undying love. Hope you scrub well, merri laddo.

Here I was thinking you forgot all about me. And I promise to scrub them thoroughly.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL

Ngonge: Well its magically stopped, but I've have developed flu like head symptoms. :(

No, no loud music and I did not bang my head.

CL, you are so evil HAHA.

It's not my kinda thing- too cheesy and waste of monies.