Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^I don't want Ngonge to get suspcious and report me dee, or you :eek: Lol Pluz we are not saying anything that needs PM, just a general chat!

I am not sure if their other strategic business units are experiencing the wrath of capitalist greed (the crunch), but their Government and Public Sector Unit and their communications unit are having a boom in business.

Ironically, some of their new contracts are victims of the credit crunch, like the Lehman Brother.

Adigu maxaad haysaa bal tell about your little business,

Ibtisam   

Lily it is because they are Somalis stealing from near "their" sea, everyone thinks it is okay to steal from rich.

Khalid, that is interesting, well I thought they were in trouble because the conference we hosted for them was liquidity management and short term cash flows. I was waiting for them to go after Lehmans. Good to see they found another outlet, Everything else, apart from their financial markets division might be doing fine I guess.

I have my hands in too many pots at this moment, depends. I will tell you another time, when you have concret plans and CV :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Oz, I'm amazed no one is seeing the criminal nature of these pirates. It seems its all a big joke to most people.

They believe Robin Hood was a Somali

Why don't you feel sorry for the poverty striken somali fishermen whose lively and that of his dependents (which could be many in Somalia) are threatend by big corporation fishing boats that fish illegaly in our shores.

Not to mention our beautifull beaches being used as a nuclear waste dumping ground!.

Only a couple of days ago two poor somali fishermen were killed by the so called Foreign forces guarding our water, are their lifes worth less?

Talk some sense ya Lily!

nuune   

I am going to establish a Pirate Operated Website where ransoms would be sent via the website by the effected companies, who is with me, come out Solers :D

It is very simple, special relationships would be made with the pirates where they can recieve the sum quickly and release the ships.

I am very optimistic on this one, it is getting bigger smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Edit

Khalid, this big Saudi tanker was captured in international waters off the coast of Kenya! It is now in Somali waters.

-Lily-   

Khalid- Jnr, so you think all the above problems can be corrected by going out of your way & out of your waters by stealing?

Why dont these so called 'fishermen' use the guns they have to protect their waters? Then at least it would be self defence. Why ask for ransoms? Not good enough.

Malika   

Nuune

Big enough to get my daughter to roll her eyes up twice this week upon hearing this news on the news..Lol

sign me.

Lily,for the last 19yrs there hasnt been anything positive on the news about Somalia,markaa we have got so used to our bad ways we are starting to even take pride in them. :(

Lily, I was just trying to show you the different perspective, and often ignored perspective as to how this madness started!.

Do I have a magic solution to it NO, but I certainly woudn't forget my somali kin.

hadii aan cid la jiri cidaydaan la jiraan!...