Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Malika, I'm running 26k in April for charity, make sure you sponsor me.

Khalid you can watch me on TV, We'll be the 4hijaabs :D

Malika   

Ngonge,my arms are busy haa iskuu haleenin,actually for the last couple of days they have been holding a buudh,waiting for the moment to whack someone special on the head,then drag them to my cave. :D:D

Ibti that sounds fab!, I cant run but can sure walk. I dream of walking to timbuktu one of these days.

Ibti, I will be you bigest sponsor to date, I have already marked 26 April on my Lotus Notes calender!.

Malika, Like the honesty, If you can walk you surely can run too. First step is change of attitude plus may be diet, and seccondly practising, running is just quick and repetitive form of walking.... :D

Ibti, Don't be a sploiler, just trying to breath some optimism to our already resigned Malika.

Your are right about the burining lungs but remember that is why I prescribed practise to build body condition...

Which is your chosen charity?

Kamaavi   

LOL NGONGE You have to admit an impressive job done for a 5m pirate speedboat. I'm no way saying it's a good thing they did, I'm just saying.

Originally posted by nuune:

Farascase
, sxb anigu Pirate baan noqdey, Malikana wey nagu soo biirtey, marka we need more Solers, and we can start the business, meesha malaayiin baa lagu fuuqsanayaa niyahow
:D

LOL^, Nuune :D I like when you decided to have your own SOL pirates-which for you means -they will have all the ability to hijack biggest tank?

And as world economic conditions worsen, I wouldn't be surprised if you see SOL pirates begin to hijack diamond and gold mines also. icon_razz.gif:D

Ibtisam   

WaterAid, but I will know in the next 10days if they allow me to run the 26k, I applied late, but I thought I'd start practising anyway.

Ibtisam   

^^^It is a personal choice, most skinny farahs have no problems with a fat Xalimo, I guess they are tired of their bony self icon_razz.gif

Asalaamu Calaykum ,, Minal Jinnati Wannaas .... *****ayhaa wa calal fulki tuxmaluun ,, Thuma latus'alunna yawma'idin caninnaciim ,,,

I don't know why but i've been USELESS ,,,

I think we should leave it at this stage lest may lead to another gender war, which we could not afford at this critical time.

The answers may be found on the realms of science of which I am not an expert. May be someone can do a PHD thesis on this a mystery phenomenon, I am sure it will be a noble endevour worthy of Noble prize..... :D