Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Kamaavi   

NGONGE,

Do you speak Somali, Horta?

Are you saying one of the largest oil ships was captured by 10 chicken legs skinny men? I mean, you have the Russians, Indian, NATO, French WAR SHIPS there. USE YOUR BRAIN, Ather!

Oz, thanks for the welocme, adeerkiis.

Yes Old man that’s all it takes….Malika dacaas nah nah old man you have them confused. Ibti is the serial dacaas lady.

WCS Ibtiz, what were you doing last night?

p.s unless you fix the light in private, I refuse to go there…am scared of the dark :(

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Farancab:

NGONGE

Do you speak Somali, Horta?

Funny you should ask that! :D

My next thread was going to be all in Somali (with a little help from my friends of course).

Malika   

CL

The whole point of 'private' is for it to be dark and cozy, perhaps Mr Arab can lite some candles,lite a fire too!.. :Dicon_razz.gif

Ibti,iska ceelii that leg, how can one leg kill you,iska go'.. :D , astagfirullah. What have you been doing last night,you didnt go jogging again did you?

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ Iska ceelii your leg :D LOOOOL

Malika I did, with extra jumps, hops and few other extra curriculum, I think I pulled something.

nuune   

Malika looooooooool@lugta iska goo ehehheh, wax waalan :D

Farascase, sxb anigu Pirate baan noqdey, Malikana wey nagu soo biirtey, marka we need more Solers, and we can start the business, meesha malaayiin baa lagu fuuqsanayaa niyahow :D

NGONGE   

Farancab. If the object of the exercise were for the pirate boat to crash into the tanker, I would fully understand your confusion. :D

NGONGE   

I met the guy that was carrying the flag for the Somali Olympic team at a wedding I went to a few weeks ago (the one that was not planned). The guy was sat next to me and people kept on saying hell to him and then saying hello to me (thinking I am with him). In the end, I had to ask him if he was the bloody groom. He said no and was to polite to brag. Someone else told me who he was. I like him (though his teams have no hope in hell of winning any medals). :D

Malika   

Morning newbie[Khalid]..Lol@imagine Ibti running with her hijab on,am sure she would do a good job at it too!

CL,odeygaa kaa daa dee,he is probably sweating and his heart beating abnormally fast,inuu noogu suxoo baad rabta. :D