Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^Do you apply that logic in clan conflicts, and then within your clan, the family, and then within that the immediate family...

Supporting cidydaan is what got somalia in the mess to start with.!

Khalid and Intel, go slaughter a mosquito and feast on its liver, boys. This one is spoken for.

ahahaha, ohh bless ibti have a heart.

p.s Malika please inform the old man about ndoa ya mkeka, maybe he can use the method to trap Ibti.

Ibtisam   

^^They are not working you too hard by the looks of it either :D

CL I have a big heart what are you taling about? ANd what on earth is ndoa ya mkeka??? Some sort of shujui magic :eek:

Ibti,

Cidayda! in this context, I mean my Somali brethren. I am not even from the geographic Somali republic, how can someone whose hometown is occupied by filth Xabash can indulge in cheap clan politics – meel baad iiga dhacday ya Ibti... :mad:

You should be pleased to know good Khalid-Jnr came from the same town as the infamous AT&T (Dhagaxbuur). And to give you a clue as to what my age is, AT&T finished University when I was grade 9 in high school, I can already see you keen on doing the maths!.

Serenity,

I work in project based environment which means most of the work I do is task based. Next time round when I have my personal appraisal with the manager, its how much I delivered that will count.

Ibtisam   

Khalid it was fair assumption to make, but sorry if it was out of line. As for your age, clan. town, Erm erm, I did not ask icon_razz.gif

P.s. I hope you are not going to start telling stories like A&T :D Otherwise we will be forced to think everyone from that town is a little off :D

LOOOL @ Ambush marriage! HAHAH

CL I do, I do, why would you think otherwise?

~~Ibti,

Since I revealed my tuulo means the business partnership on the pipeline is off miyaa sheekadu!. Cunsuri

How come you are using the unwanted info to attack me, waaku sidee. you either wanted or you didn't which one, we know it know.

Ngonge,

We are good neighbours sxb, if there is anything off key about us is also bound to be the case in your town, the off-key family!.

Ibtisam   

^^Did I miss a joke by any chance.

Khalid, I see you also share the same trait of jumping to conclusion. However A&T is overall a good guy, if you are half as good as him, you are blessed. :cool:

As for the business, I don't really care meeshad kaa timi, ciirka kaa so daac haad raabtidi, a viable good business is a business, your tuulo has no baring on it. As I said I'm waiting for you to show me what you got and CV.