Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

^ I'd have answered your question if I was good in math, but lets give it a shot.If you are in the land of Imirrika then just add eight hours to your local time, which will place us at around 1:30 AM. And if you are in Londernistan just add six hours.Whoaa hope I'm smarter than a fifth grader

STOIC   

^ You are wrong Ibti, do the math again my beloved sister!

Edit: Oops, sorry Ibti..now I'm really wrong!

Ibtisam   

NO I am not. I'm speaking to someone there haada :D As I oftend do, they are only three hrs ahead of UK, same with Somalia (maybe it was 2hrs)

EDIT: Okay, :D

STOIC   

Ibti, Aya kajiraa kenya? xiligaan saxdhaa dhehe atlahatleyssit?

PS: Oopss I burned my pasta.Forgot to put it on the low..Damiit!

STOIC   

I was chatting here while reading at the same time.The dummy me forgot that I left a boiling pasta cooking.The water dried on it and it sticked on the cooking pot...

nuune   

looooooooool@Stoic, Maskiin, first of all, da water in da pasta don't dry unless u had 4 kg of pasta there at least, or u didnt have enough water there.

You can have one liter of water and half kg of pasta at least cooked together nicely, so it is one thing, you forgot to put water in the Digsi and had just pasta there roastin and boilin by itself :D

Try canbuulo, it will pay off

Ibtisam   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Roasting LOOOOL

Leave him alone, maskeen. In the good old days when my brother use to cook, when ever he cooked Pasta, he would throw it at the wall to see if is ready, and the damn wall would be full of pasta! :mad:

STOIC   

Nuune,You are right there.I must have forgot to put enough water on the pot.Its raining outside and I've no intention to go outisde and get some food plus I have a pile of school work to finish.I'll give it a shot this time and hang around the kitchen.

PS Not to flatter myself my roommate who is ajnabi gets to eat my Somali food and he loves the bariiska iyo suugaatha i make!

nuune   

lool@he would throw it at the wall to see if is ready.

:D:D Rageedi wallaahi.

Stoic, whatever you do, adoo gaajeesan ha seexan, there are lots of short cuts and easy stuff u can make for urself in just less than 10 mninutes.

Malika   

oo taa nafta geeli soo noqnoqoshadaa nacsinimoo hamodhinii ..darn!

It Saturday night and sad to report it was a boring Saturday. G' what happened to Saturday nights fever!! Oh yeah, I remember I became a warya. darn darn.