Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Hey you two, great crisp morning. If it was a little colder it would have snowed.

I for one am glad to have woken up this morning, epic vampire dreams can be exhausting.

nuune   

Mornin Lily, vampire aaa, u sure it is not jinni :D

ahaa, my side of the island aint cold today, bright day but windy, always combination, hate it

-Lily-   

No I it was something I was reading for research, about myths, legends and vampires. Only these were not friendly ones, I spent most of the night trying not to be someone’s dinner. It was comical, part terrifying part James Bond style, I remember at one point I had to steal a car in my dream :D

Jinniga waan ka cudubilleystay before bedtime, so just a harmless dream, nothing to do with jinns.

Nuune, I hate the wind too, would take rain over it any day.

Maalin wanaagsan ........... The hargab left but with a cough.

It is a cold sunny day today. There was a tension yesterday and the whole last night that another suicide attacks might happen.

It is last day of the week and i'm glad coz i need some sleep.

Hmmm , maxaan ku daraa dee ,,,, YES,,, and i'm going to ethiopia maalin dhow IA ...

Faheema.   

All this talk of jinn is creaping me out....Acuudubilaa minaShaydaan rajiim.

On another note: I am anticipating some good news...Soo duceeya smile.gif

Morning everyone - what are you all having?

Did any of the UK residents watched the Dispatches - Saving Africa's witch Children??

watching that programme - and the Story of baby P - i feel nauseatingly sick to the bone. is it wrong for me to think there is an element of thruth in the claims that SOME africans (non muslims) are defined as half human (by the white people - who enslaved them) and the white people were defined as the Devils (by the rest of the non white people) - because looking these and many other horrors that either came from west africa and western europe (V.Cliampia Case & girl in Austria raped by her father for over 20 years) - it makes you think whether these people are really a human beings or devils in disguise.

watching that programme - and the Story of baby P - i feel nauseatingly sick to the bone. is it wrong for me to think there is an element of thruth in the claims that SOME africans (non muslims) are defined as half human (by the white people - who enslaved them) and the white people were defined as the Devils (by the rest of the non white people) - because looking these and many other horrors that either came from west africa and western europe (V.Cliampia Case & girl in Austria raped by her father for over 20 years) - it makes you think whether these people are really a human beings or devils in disguise.

Drama drama drama....

Lily- in a seksi outfit?

morning beoble.

9hrs to go.

-Lily-   

Can we not mention baby P? It's beyond sickening. I'm suprised no one lost their jobs, how can anyone be so cruel? I wish the three responsible would face a firing sqaud.

Faheema, I'A Khayr, you will get the good news smile.gif

CL, lol, I cant remember what I was wearing.

N.O.R.F   

Very sad about Baby P. Sickening in fact. Taken to the hospital and released when he had a broken back and fractures ti his skull! All after some 45 visits from social workers!