Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

The cheek of some people! She chatters on and on on the phone, forgets to take her card out and then blames the bank for saving her card from being stolen! Harrumph!

ps

My brother did the same thing at Heathrow. He only realised it when he was at the departure gate and the people there refused to let him return and get his card. The fool went on holiday with only the money in his pocket and got us to bail him out ala Dahabshiil. :D

nuune   

It actually happened to me once in leicester at HSBC branch, the machine took the card, informed one of the guys to help, and he said wait, I said Can I get my card back, he said, wait, I said, no am not gona wait, give me my card, he said please wait, he was from India and he seen me goin crazy, within minutes my card was there no security checks.

Wanted to go with him Somali style feer haraati

Ibtisam   

Ngonge, sounds like you are going to have to bail me out via Dahabshill too icon_razz.gif

Nuune, I should've done that, I was thinking about crying and acting hysterical, but I thought people might think Hijaabs are nuts, they cry and freak out over bank cards, bless them they don’t know the system yet :D

Malika   

Sayid,sorry to hear that. Stress is overated,privilaged people get stress.. smile.gif

Now smile,and drink some red bull.Its unusual for us not seeing you bouncing around the place.. :Dicon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

subhanalah I heard a story like that long time ago, bt I haven't heard anything of that sort recently.

subhanalah its creepy...

so where does that girl live Ms DD?

Ibtisam   

Ms DD, my edo mentioned it to me yesterday when I got home, she did not have a sex change, she was born with some genetic defects and is going through a conversion to one gender or another. MAy allah make it easy for her/him.

Originally posted by Malika:

Sayid,sorry to hear that. Stress is overated,privilaged people get stress..
smile.gif

Now smile,and drink some red bull.Its unusual for us not seeing you bouncing around the place..
:Dicon_razz.gif

Thank you Malika - you are the only one here who cares about me - i know who my friends are now - Malika may Allah keep you.

and here :D