Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

^Happy holidays.

Hiya @ GJ.

Is it me or are more baby girls born to SOLers than baby boys? Or is it that people only make congratulatory threads for daughters? :D

I have a feeling a bunch of male SOLers just moved their laptops away from their laps icon_razz.gif

:D @ Cara

times have changed ... a daughter is worthy of as much celebration as a son.

but I think I'll keep the laptop off my lap from now on nevertheless

Malika   

^LOL..I love how men,see their bits as jewels..heh

Hello my dear,ii waraan? How is the snow and cold up there in the North pole..heh

anaguu baraaf yaar baa nafta nagaa qadee..how do you guys survive?

^ they are officially known as "The family jewels" .

Technicaly it was north of the arctic circle but not quite the north pole, I was there for a week, I met 3 somali guys working in a diamond mine ... close to where I was, true nomads

I could hardly bear the week forget living up there.

Baluug   

Here's some christmas songs since the time is appropriate. Did I tell you guys about when My older daughter Layla had a serious kidney infection when she was 2 months old? My ex basically lived in the hospital with Layla for 3 weeks until she got better and I would stay there on my days off, since it was in December, the radio played nothing but christmas songs and these 2 songs were on heavy rotation :D

Paul McCartney-Wonderful christmastime

Jose Feliciano-Feliz Navidad

For those of you who are old enough to remember the disco age, you probably know of a group known as Boney M. But you may not know that they put out a Christmas album, and growing up, my parents would play that album over and over during christmas. Here's a sample and you can tell me if disco and christmas music go well together, I'm really not sure.... :D