Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Hello trollers..Holiday weekend for us Americanos...Got my tuxedo...flight to catch this afternoon ..wedding to attend..ready to mingle and then come back to REALITY world of Final Exams...

NGONGE   

They send them three times a year. That's if I don't include the IT auditors and the State auditors (who come once every two years). Not to mention a director at the Audit Department who phones every once in a while to ask how things are and if London is cold, raining or sunny. :D

Juxa   

Ngonge if somali blood runs thro you veins, you are likely inaad wax is-da-bo-mariso, marka glad they are keeping you in check. cant imagine you jailed for embazzlement

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by S*S:

quote:Originally posted by Norfsky:

Sanad walba mid kii hore ka sii daran ha lagu so diro

are we suppose to say Aamiin to that?
:D
lol no i was just saying it how it was. It seems as though they enjoy sending him their best auditor every year. Haduu Ngonge yara aamuso its because he his busy with those rascals.

Mahamed Adow and an Arab American guy are reporting from Arafat whilst wearing Ihram (in Aljazeera channel) - i can'tn help but wonder, are they performing hajj or are they working?

Haatu   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Hope you feel better

ps:jimicsiga badi iyo kalaafootda i heard tht from docter nuune ..wax walba waxu kudaaweya jimicsi & kaalafooto
icon_razz.gif

Tnx bro

Wat else do you expect from shiikh niikiye :D