Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

ibti waalagu yaqaan inta ka timid central or northka iney isla fiican yihiin sidoodaba

you wont be the first, carry on

che i am not on your list, we frequent on same sawiro tho :D

lily i just realised i never pressed the send button for my email to you at 11am

-Lily-   

lol@laguma habarin.

Juxa, here I was thinking, right, no more elebaorate long e-mails for her!

I dont know what the drama is about, whenever you get together you all speak English?

Jusme, you should be flattered my dear, you're still cool.

Ibti-Qaloocan runs through my veins though at times I don't wanna be associated with it for obvious reasons :D

Juxa...In fairness to Ibti, We (proper Somalis aka true southerners :D ) consider everyone that hails from regions above Hiiraan ma fiyooba in case point reer Burco, Bari and Mudug :D

We do....? I only stalk two people on FB but for good reason. I guess you like the same two people :D

Ibtisam   

Che you talk everyone. I can name at least four girls I've seen you ruin their pictures with your over the top comments (no could saying anything after your comment icon_razz.gif )

Lool @ Xagxagasho- Hey hey you are making us sound like girly girls!

^I know she's adorable smile.gif though I think she defriended on FB when she found out I'm not hardcore qaloocistani icon_razz.gif

So there's something to "soft" discrimination.

Ibti-I only comment on couple people's pics and no my comments are within measure. I think you are "stalking" my comments.

Juxa   

lool che, yes indeed we do like the same people, as soon as i see you comment i know what you said

change tactics awoowe

Juxa....LooooooooooL, am I that bad. My FB account is not active anyway. I just realised only wish Ciid to those two people ONLY hahahaha.

Ibti-I thought you were begining to hate qaloocan folks. Wait, juxa outed you icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Che: No place like home, come hate or Love. :D

lool @ Juxa, he is on that account- he was probably wondering about my personal one.

^People have two accounts-I could barely keep up with one.

What I don't understand I don't use my real name, just use first name actually, people still find me.