Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^LoooL..Not Solers, other peoples from school and work.

Ibti-I gotta check my privacy settings, but you could never really hide your profile just limit the access?

Ibtisam   

Che if you was not on my list- you could never find me- even if we had everyone in common. You can make so that only you can request friends- so even if they see you- they cannot request you. icon_razz.gif

Lily nyt.

I'm off too, my train ride is empty. :D good luck Lily.

Ibti-I will try to restrict it but I think people could only see my profile. I will track you down in other ways :D

G'd night ladies.

War Juxa meesha katag adna unless you are making a million today.

Outside is yucky and I don't go to the cafeteria downstairs :(

NGONGE   

So the bank blocked my card because they thought I was making some unusual transactions. :D

What unusual transactions? I hear you ask.

It turns out that I have been using only the same two cash machines for the past few weeks. I have also been withdrawing very small amounts on every occasion (£20 or £30).

While talking to the 'Card Services' woman, I could tell from the sound of her voice that she thought I was a boring saddo. :D

For security reasons, she had to ask me about the last ten withdrawals I made, you see. She told me the date, time and amount and I had to tell her which cash machine I used. She sounded disappointed each time I got the cash machine right (it was a choice of two after all). I, on the other hand, was really excited every time I got the answer right (even though it was a choice of two and her telling me the time made it easier).

She finally accepted that it was me who made all those transactions and agreed to lift the block. But she gave me this beautifully disguised barb as she ended the call:

"I am lifting the block but you will probably have to wait ten minutes before it comes into effect. Then again, I need not worry. You'll probably use the card on your way home from work, wont you?" :D

I am as predictable as the London rain.

Juxa   

you weirdo :D broaden your horizon and use the card to make payment for food, coffee etc

che, i am off too, you see for next 2 days, i cant work late

Ibtisam   

^^W/salama

I pay for everything I can with card- not only do I hate carrying cash with me (never use to carry a purse) but I also lose it, put it in the pin with receipt and all sorts of nonsense. Also when I do my tax return it makes it easier to see what benefit I qualify for- what was business or wasted.

Ngonge do something out the ordinary. It took a trip to India and three consecutive day withdrawals of R30000 to block my card. icon_razz.gif now that is a security breach. I remember when we called the bank- my friend qaxooti bank call center was in Mumbai- the guy wanted to come and meet her- he was so excited she was in India.

I work up at 3am because the heater in my house won't turn off and my house is like a little oven- Might have to sleep with the door and windows open tonight.

N.O.R.F   

Everytime I purchase Emirates tickets online way ilasoo hadlaan. I remind them it is discounted because I'm with them :D

Afternoon all.

Back to work. Day off tomorrow. Back on Thurs then it's the weekend! Bal maxaa la sameen in those two days? Nada!

Juxa   

morning people and boring ngonge.

nursing terrible headache and not in the mood dealing with weird faraxs, horta why do they make a point of never understanding me!

speaking of dadka qafiifsan, had funny call from ibti's friend. this is how it went

- hello, you are ignoring callkeyga miyaa adigana like saaxiibta

- me, i was driving, hee, dhib maa jira

-maya, lakin walaaltinimada waa inla isxiriirsho, Eid Wanagsan

- you too, ii waran?

- would you believe saaxiibtaa ima soo wicin?

- hmmm ok

- micna maleh lakin

- ok, people are busy with life etc

- you always make me feel better, eventho at first meeting i thought u were such a waji macbuus

- laugh nervously

- lakin you are better at dad xiriirinta

- hardly

- i mean you never call me, and i have to call 4 times before you answer

- sorry

- i am glad we had this chat, saaxiibta is bit funny

- ha ubixin waa caruurta halkan ku kortay

- i know

Ibtisam   

^^Ya Salam, :eek: :eek: :eek: I don't understand why are they bothering me like they pay my bills, what is with the 3rd degree- Did I steal something from them?. uuff

You friend, the nice old man called last week- he made a 5min dua for me and my family- nearly made me cry. Such lovely man.

Juxa   

i think you should be nice islaanta, as much as i like ibti bashing, she is traumatised by your lack for love

oh be careful about odayga, waa surwaal-gaab :D

Ibtisam   

Hey CL.

Juxa I am not the Love Doctor- xaga iga mar- I'm from Burco.

lol @ Surwaal-gaab- your nuts- leave him alone. :D lol