Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Juxa, afkaanba ku hayaa casariyada, waaba xiligey ugu macaantahay maskaxduna juusto ragaaso noqoto

see tahay

Juxa-subaax ees wali ii tahey ani. It just turned noon, galab wanaagsan.

Nuune...I haven't seen it n no youtube at work. I think the world cup would be fun with or without them. I'm gonna watch games for one reason. That's North Korea!

I wonder if they charge the wireless service in LAX?

They did that to me in ATL.

nuune   

Che, lool North Korea drawn against USA, would be fun indeed.

but again, u guys over there footie mad ma tihiin.

This world cup, no one can predict the winner, all teams are balanced, no one can say it is brazil or germany or even italy, forget about england, if AFrican countries show physical, ther eis a chance they can make to the final

^We are not as crazed about it as you are, even Somali Yanks are not that enthused with it anymore. It's lacking the atmosphere, but that said there's cult following, real footie meniacs.

Don't know about African countries.Never believed in them since the day Baggoi beat Nigeria. I was heart broken I tell you.

Cara.   

Val is in LA? I want to start a rumor but I know no one will believe it icon_razz.gif

I went to a poetry reading last night. Bunch of unwashed hippies swaying in place wanting to touch my hair :mad: I'm pretty sure I picked up something terminal *sneezes dramatically*

^ Wearing dark clothing and specs, were they? Morning hun.

Che, LAX is a pretty shitty airport. I couldn't even find any decent shops or power sockets, let alone free wifi. I bought a 24hr T-Mobile hotspot card, but the lounge am using now has free wireless internet, so it was a waste of money.

Who knew priority lounges were so cool? Leather reclining seats, free refreshments and showers, I feel like a VIP!

Juxa, smelly London here I come (I'A)!

Cara.   

Val have a safe trip sweetie. Try not to touch things (railings, elevator buttons, bathroom doors, *people*). Airports are perfect incubators of disease outbreaks, all those stressed out people milling about.

I'm feeling really germaphobic for some reason today :confused: Must be the glimpse of my kitchen sink as I rushed out the door this morning...

Today, I just realized how simple things such as remembering someone's favorite perfumes could be wonderful.

The "Miss Dior" and "Cabotine" I just shipped to Hooyo in Djib, via walaalo who just flew from Paris, did earn me lots of unprecedented Du'as; not that I was not myself fond of the Miss Dior in particular (everyone else got to be more creative now) lol...

PS: The old Roland Garros (which I used to snatch from aabo) seems discontinued...new fragrances seems so dull anyway!