Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Paragon   

Wiilasha waa OK, laakiin gabdhaha unbaa daran ineey akhriyaan

JB, gabdhahaan jecelahay dheh. Raggaaga yaryari ma kala jeclee.

Che, maxaad ku keentey?

^They get too much attention to the detriment of other kids. Then there are quiet kids. You don't know what's going in their mind an fly under the radar.

N what difference on how troublesome girls and boys are treated.

Cara.   

The squeaky cog gets the grease Che. But personally I didn't mind being the quiet kid. Instead of being yelled at constantly I got a pat on the back whenever I did get noticed. Quality parental attention over quantity anytime :D

The idea of choosing a favorite child reminded me of that movie Sophie's Choice. Let's hope no parent ever has to show they have a favorite in that way :(

Arac-You have no idea how much energy parents spend on the squeaky ones.I don't think parents intentionally or deliberately show any favoritism, they are subtle signs. Most of time, parents are not aware.

It is the nice that gets the wrong end of the stick. The quiet ones live in their own world and don't crave as much attention. N they get away with things cuz they raise no alarms.

Jb...What kind of benefits does your employer offer?

Malika   

Che,parent's know their children well,the squeaky child is needier then the quiet[content] child. Childhood is an interesting stage,what makes one child needier then the other child even though both raised by same parents?..Hmmm

Anyway this is too deep,..I want to talk about my disappearing spoons..lol