Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

chubacka   

^ Morning Missy.

Left me phone for 1 min and missed v. important call. :mad:

Such a dreary day. Where is the sun of yesterday? Even the weather knows its monday.

Afternoon all. Lunch time ---KFC!

^^Try oven chips and (wholemeal) home burger; a compromise between temptation and healthy habits (now that omnipresent transfats are added to the long toxics list)...

Would you believe I even bake my own brioche (tri-glycerides of fatty acids, besides butter and flour on the label, suffice to quell my appetite)?

^^Try the S.A.Q method, not a Delphi procedure btw, that time is most propitious for naafilah Salats, Adkaars and Qur'aan (those pocket sized adkaars "Xisnul Muslim", Qur'aan and sharx "Arbiciin" always come in handy...)

Faheema.   

Talk of junk food at this hour is far too unhealthy lol. Which reminds me, how can some people eat full on meal i.e bariis, hilib, burger chips etc when they wake up.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abu-Salman:

quote:Afternoon all. Lunch time ---KFC!

^^Try oven chips and (wholemeal) home burger; a compromise between temptation and healthy habits (now that omnipresent transfats are added to the long toxics list)...

Would you believe I even bake my own brioche (tri-glycerides of fatty acids, besides butter and flour on the label, suffice to quell my appetite)?
saxib, you're talking to someone who doesn't car about calories etc :D

Ngonge, why the strike?

Val, back in blighty? Gloomy? :D

Abu-Salman,

I've noticed ever since u met some of the Nomads, you're not as... uptight. Is this because you realized people behind the screen are not monsters? LOL.