Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Ibti has many North American friends. They messed up her language. Though I'm not sure why she talks to them about pants. :D

Ibtisam   

good Arab dude added pickle to my sandwich. I hate pickle!!

CL I thought it was more polite in this case to say pants than its usual eglish name icon_razz.gif:D

Hey Cara

Ngonge, too many Oz peeps

Ibtisam   

And another thing, that good arab man, if I give him £20 0r £10, he charges me £8, today I only gave him £5, he gave 50p back. What on earth is that about, It clearly says £4.50 on the menu, so why does he keep changing the price for me.

Ibtisam,

Only if you could ommit the word Arab from your statement...I will send you $40 through the remittance system so that you will praise the tribe of our prophet, the good Arabs. This reimbursement is meant to reverse your application of the Arab word.

I approve this message!

Alle-ubaahne

Ibtisam   

Alle-Ubaahne, the good Arabs indeed, wa caad keep the $40 or spend it in charity smile.gif Its all corrected now.

CL I assumed you will get by in the same way you got in or call a farah :D and I was right!

Insufferable woman you are @Ibti. Not an ounce of sympathy.

Strange that you automatically equated “called someone” with “farah”? Is that your standard practice? Go on your among friend you can admit it and I promise I wont judge.

p.s you’re not right.

Morning folks,

Have you had one of those not-so funny people tell a really "funny" joke that isnt funny at all to you but they're on the floor clutching their sides? Ugh..I dont know how to socialize with people anymore. My face betrays me and I cant hide anything.

I have officially started Farah Anti-Defamation League in order to ward off unwarranted criticism and mockery by Ibti, cl and co.

Membership starts.Qardhis need not apply.